Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 23, 24, 25, & 26

Day 23- a picture of your favorite book.

love this book.
I read it to my dad when I was in the 3rd grade, needless to say he'd always fall asleep while I read but still to this day I ask him
"Dad do you remember when I read that book to you called "Beauty"....you know the one you always fell asleep to while I read........YA that one, the one I cried to every night because the horse died"
*******
Day 24- a picture of something you crave a lot.


                                               
     YUMMM- a vanilla cone with very little ice cream please. THANKS!


*******
Day 25- a picture of you last year and how you've changed since then.


I now have short hair. ;)
and I no longer wear glitter all over my face.
(haha jk i didn't wear glitter on my face on a daily basis. promise) 

*******
Day 26- a picture of something that means a lot to you.



                    I adore each and every one of my friends. LOVE them so much.
         *******
          BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
           *******

Listen to--> " You"re The Love I Wanna Be In" by: Jason Aldean










1 comment:

  1. I love your blogs :) and i love you :))

    love always, ashleiii

    ReplyDelete