Monday, September 26, 2011

The "Fun" Blog......

Hello!! Tonight I'll start off with...
What's in your bag??

checkbook
wallet
glasses
headphone
cough drops
purell
agenda (black thing)
Lucky You body spray
and of course...
CHAP STICK!

Lame bag I know!! 
If I would have done this yesterday...there would have been one of Bonnie Kaytes shoes, mini pop tarts everywhere, used kleenex, bleehh you get the picture!

*******
moving on to.....

FACT:
I have the coolest 3 year old little girl. 
Ever. 
The End. 
*******

Now for 10 NEW things I love this Monday....

1.) Benadryl. I don't know what I'd do without out it!



2.) I have listened to this song on repeat all day today! 
Love it!


3.) sharing red velvet cake with Bonnie ;)


4.) Dinner with my sweet girl.
We're sick....cough cough. but for real!



5.) Texting someone your feelings while drugged up on some Benadryl..... too funny!


6.) Assisting a tooth extraction. FUN!



7.) This place is the BOMB!
My favorite bagel to get it HONEY WHEAT with HONEY ALMOND spread. ;)
Ommm nom nom nom!

8.) UGGS!!! 
I think Bon and I need matching black ones for fall/winter....yes and yes!

9.) Instagram. LOVE LOVE.

10.) Ahhhh its so addicting!! I lose sleep because of this game!
YES....it's that good!

*******
That's it. That's all!!

Good night!!

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND BON, THAT ALL THIS ALLERGY STUFF GOES AWAY.......
OK THAT WOULD BE A BIT OF AN OVER KILL....BECAUSE WE LIVE IN WEST TEXAS AND EVERYONE IS SHREDDING AND CUTTING AND YA, IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY, FOR NOW....BUT JUST PRAY I AM ABLE TO GET SOME REST! 
PLEASE AND THANK YOU!! 

LOVE YOU ALL!

*BE BLESSED* BE LOVED*

Listen to--> "Hope Now"( AGAIN ) By Addison Road. 
It's that good!


No comments:

Post a Comment