Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Addiction

Happy Sunday!
Hope you are all having a great day so far.... 
I am. ;)

I have a happy heart, just missing my sweet girl, but that's okay. I get to see her tomorrow! ;)
So I usually do "10 new things I love this Sunday"
But I'm gunna do something a little different... 
I'm going to fill you in on my addiction that I'm sure most are aware of, but this is just a little more in depth.

One of my most favorite things in the world to do is....
Drive. I love to Just go driving...
I love long hours in my car. 
I love when It's just the road, me, Bonnie Kayte and MUSIC...... Awesome. ;)
Especially because my little chicky loves MUSIC as much as her momma does. 
Beautiful little thang!

However, without MUSIC I could honestly say.... 
I wouldn't like driving, or being in my car for long hours at a time. 

MUSIC gets me. 
I love MUSIC. 
I love all genres of MUSIC. 
It's not only the MUSIC that I love, 99% of the time the LYRICS... YUM, they just get me.
Most people don't get me, most people don't understand my heart...
 besides the Lord of course (he understands a "heart like mine"), 
but MUSIC and LYRICS seem to always know everything my heart feels, or what I'm thinking.
I mean seriously, the song "Pray for you" by: Jaron and The Long Road to Love. Brilliant!
hahahaha. Kidding but seriously. 
I'm Not gunna lie, there was a point in my life that that song suited how I felt, at that particular, just perfect!
both the MUSIC & LYRICS!


(that was kind of a silly example, but hopefully you see where I'm coming from.)

The people closest to me, know that as soon as I get into the vehicle....know, that I need music, 
and for them to ZIP IT and just listen to the music, and sing a long like I do. like.
(haha that doesn't always happen, my music always gets turned down, RUDE, don't touch my stereo)

I can relate to music more times than none. & that is why I have the love for it that I do.

So today instead of sharing 10 New Things I Love this Sunday...
I'm going to share- 10 Songs I Love this Sunday ;)

1.) I See Heaven by Bryan & Katie Torwalt - 
this song gives me the chills, and at times has made me cry. It's beautiful.


2.) "All your life" by The Band Perry
(sigh).... I can't wait for the Lord to send me my prince charming, 
"I don't want the whole world, the sun the moon and all their light, 
I just wanna be the only girl, you love all your life"

3.) "Moves like Jagger" by: Maroon 5
haha what i love most about this song is the beat to this song.
and the part that says " I got the mooooooooooooooooves like Jagger"
Automatically I start bouncing my shoulders up and down when this song comes on. ;)
"and it goes like goes this......"
P.s. - serious question: Who is Jagger??


4.) "My Hearts Desire" by Coffey Anderson
I listen to this song every day, no lie. 
To know the Lord is truly my hearts desire.. and this song hit the nail it on the head. Enjoy.

5.) "Someone Like You" by Adele- 
Lyrics people are beautiful! The music, so wonderful. 
I was sold. LOVE Her and this song. Again, a song I could relate to, no doubt.
 Very talented lady!

6.) "Fa La La" by: Justin Bieber (feat. Boyz II men)
tis' almost the season! Best version of this song. I adore it!


7.) "Dirt Road Prayer" by Lauren Alaina.
while driving and listening to music I've found myself stopping on a random dirt 
and just pouring my heart out to the Lord...
 "it's good to know, I can always go..where the green grass grows, The weeds are high and the sun hangs low....look to the sky and I say Hello. Doesn't matter how long it's been, I can talk to God like he's my best friend. Take my heart and lay it down again, Right there...in a dirt road prayer"


8.) "Just a Kiss" by Lady A
just listen. I'll say no more. ;)
i love it!!


9.) "Crazy"- Stars Go Dim
I'm a lover of Love Songs!
"......You'll be the beauty in my life always"

10.) "You"- Chris Young
love the music & lyrics.
But man.....his looks && voice. uhhmazing! 


*******

I'm always down for listening to anything new!
Let me know of any good songs!! please and thank you!!


*Be Blessed. Be Loved*

have a fabulous week!!

Fun Fact about me: 
I can NOT wink at someone, without looking like a complete idiot!

No comments:

Post a Comment