Monday, January 27, 2014

*NEW* 10 things I love this Monday!

So.... Not everyone is too hot about "Monday's".....
Or is it just me? 

I mean there's no real good explanation as to why I've not been a fan of Mondays.

Now Monday evenings, I've loved, they've been mine and Bonnie's date night, but now they are on Tuesday's... So today I was thinking, maybe I should start doing 10 things I love, on Monday's instead of Sundays like I use to! Awesome, now I can take the whole day, and instead of focusing on such things as: its the first day of the week.  it's so long until Friday... Because it's just Monday, I can think of 10 things I love, and share them :)

So here are my 10 things I love this Monday! 

********

1.) 
Great show!

2.) 
My new refrigerator :)

3.) 
My new beautiful table (that holds those heavenly things!!)

4.) 
My sister showed me this website last night!!!! Love it! Check it out!!

5.) 
My iPad :) we are friends.

6.) 
Oh my gravy!!!! I love this show!! Any faithful revenge people???

7.) 

These pants!
I told Steven I would like to look for a keyboard for my iPad, and this is what he found! 
Brilliant!! 

8.) 

I love these cars! I am aiming to get a new car before summer, Steven says no to this one, because we'd have to vacuum the dashboard... And that's just weird. 
Per him. Not me. I love it! 

9.) 
Yoga. It's awesome. Seriously. 

10.) 
Cody Johnson's new CD! Get it! 


WHAT 10 THINGS DO YOU LOVE THIS MONDAY?? 

*******
Found this on Pinterest.... 
It was fun! 

*******

Be blessed! Be loved!!! 
-Malorie Lucille 



Listen to --> "Dance Her Home" by: Cody Johnson
(off of his new album)



*******
if you like Texas Country be sure and tune in to
 Steven and Brewer
on 
Texas Red Dirt Radio on KXIT 
Monday nights from 6-9pm.

www.kxit.com
Listen Live


and don't forget to go LIKE their Texas Red Dirt Radio on KXIT Facebook page!

*******

Services are offered to men, women, & children. 

*******


*******

*******

If you would like to have your business advertised on my blog, just send your company logo to my phone, or in a message on Facebook. 
It will be reposted with every blog that I post, 
unless you call for it to be removed 
or updated!
FREE ADVERTISING PEOPLE. 
Spread the word!

-malorie 

No comments:

Post a Comment