Sunday, August 3, 2014

4 rooms down, 1 more to go...

Before I raided Target & Hobby Lobby.......






(this ^ was our Queen bedroom suite, we sold it last week. the furniture was very big, the actual bed wasn't big enough for Steven and I, only 1 night stand fit (so the other was in the garage), and I just really...so so badly wanted a King size bed.)






(Wednesday night. After all the furniture was gone, and a King size bed replaced our big bulky furniture, and Steven's grandpas chest of drawers also found a place to call home)

After I raided Target & Hobby Lobby.......














Thursday night.
we are so loving having a King bed, and minimal furniture, and night stands, and the amazing pillow topper I found for our bed, and the initials on the wall, and.... :)

Have a good week!
Dr. Appointment is on Tuesday, I am anxious to hear little Maddie Lou's weight gain from two weeks ago!

*******
Be Blessed. Be Loved.

-malorie 

No comments:

Post a Comment