Thursday, August 7, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 31)

How far along: 31 weeks

56 days to go!
_______________________________________________

Total weight gain/inches: 137.8 (14.8lbs total)/29 1/2 inches

Maternity Clothes: tops, and Bella bands.

Stretch Marks: Not that I can tell!

Sleep: Still sleeping beautifully! Thank you Young Living Essential Oils.

Best moment this week: My massage Monday morning, and seeing bb squirm around during the ultrasound. 

Miss anything: being able to breathe normal. I am always out of breath.  

Movement: So much movement!!

Food Cravings: anything sweet!

Anything make you queasy or sick: I have felt like I could vomit every morning, since Tuesday morning. I haven't, thank goodness. 

Labor signs: None.

Symptoms: lower back ache.

Belly button IN or OUT: Definitely OUT.

Wedding rings ON/OFF: ON

Happy or Moody: Happy :)

Looking forward to: My next doctors appointment.

*******

Tuesday at my follow-up appointment, I had my ultrasound!
 I've grown, and so has Maddie.
However, her belly hasn't, her belly is still tiny (in the 12 percentile), but her overall weight is back where it should be.
Seems that she is still not getting all that she can from me, but I will continue eating, and resting.
My next appointment is in 2 weeks,
Dr. Belle-Henry wants to hook me up to the monitor (takes about 45 minutes),
and then she wants to see me back the following week for another ultrasound/check-up!


-malorie

No comments:

Post a Comment