Thursday, September 18, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 37)




How far along: 37 weeks

__________________________________________


Total weight gain/inches: 149.2 lbs/ inches (not sure)
(total pounds gained: 26.2 lbs )
(total LBS gain from last week to this week: 1.2 lbs)
(total inches from last week to this week: ? inch)

Maternity Clothes: maternity tops, and bottoms.

Stretch Marks: still no visible new ones.
 but my belly STILL itches soooo bad this week.
Thankful for coconut oil!

Sleep: Sleeping beautifully!
Thank you Young Living Essential Oils.

Best moment this week: Today! It's Wednesday.
& I get to go see Dr. Gunney.
(Last week I had to see him twice, last Wednesday, and then again last Friday.
I woke up Friday morning, and I could not sit, lay, stand, nothing...
without my lower back having the worst pain I have ever experienced in my life.
I thought I was in labor.
(mind you I don't know what labor pains feel like,
I was induced, and had an epidural with Bonnie Kayte)
So little did I know... my tailbone was all the way off to the left side.
No wonder it hurt to sit.
Immediate relief as soon as he adjusted me.)

Miss anything: Being able to get up on my own. :)   

Movement: always!

Food/Drink Cravings: Fruit. Starbucks-Hazelnut Cappuccino.

Anything make you queasy or sick: Nothing.

Labor signs: None.

Symptoms: just... pregnant. :)

Belly button IN or OUT: OUT.

Wedding rings ON/OFF: BOTH.
(some days it goes on with no struggle, other days I don't even bother!)

Happy or Moody: both :)

Looking forward to:
Meeting you!
Loving on you!
Cuddling you!
Feeding you!
Wrapping you!
Cloth diapering you!
14.more.days! :)

-mommy loves you.

*******

Ohh yes... I got my oils in today!
(minus Gentle Baby)

14 more days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment