Thursday, September 25, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 38)




How far along: 38 weeks

(38 weeks, day 1)

__________________________________________

Total weight gain/inches: 151.6 lbs/ 36.5 inches
(total pounds gained: 28.6 lbs )
(total LBS gained from last week to this week: 2.4 lbs)
(total inches from 2 weeks ago to this week: 1.5 inches)

Maternity Clothes: maternity tops, and bottoms.

Stretch Marks: still no visible new ones.
 (I've used cocoa butter lotion my entire pregnancy.)

Sleep: Sleeping beautifully!
Thank you Young Living Essential Oils.

Best moment this week: Yesterday!
It was Wednesday!
I am now at 38 weeks,
and yesterday we were 7 (my favorite number) days from you making your appearance.
annnnd I got to see Dr. Gunney.

Miss anything: sitting in comfort. 

Movement: always, always. 

Food/Drink Cravings: Starbucks-Hazelnut Cappuccino... still. :)

Anything make you queasy or sick: Nothing.

Labor signs: lost my mucus plug. contractions (but not constant ones).

Symptoms: pregnant. :)

Belly button IN or OUT: OUT.

Wedding rings ON/OFF: BOTH.
Today I am wearing. 

Happy or Moody: both :)

Looking forward to:
Meeting you!
Loving on you!
Cuddling you!
Feeding you!
Wrapping you!
Cloth diapering you!
6.more.days! :)

-mommy loves.

*******

No comments:

Post a Comment