Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 1.

Day 1: a picture of yourself with fifteen facts.



1.) If I had to choose between pearls and diamonds I'd pick pearls.

2.) I love to wear hats. (so I dont have to mess with my hair!)

3.) I absolutely adore Justin Bieber. I've got the fever people.

4.) I don't wear eye shadow. It makes my eyes look weird.

5.) I think twitter is really cool. but no one I know tweets. well except for my good friend Kim Kardashian and of course Justin Bieber

6.) I have a very sensitive heart. I cry randomly sometimes for no reason.

7.) I could NOT go a day without listening to music. 

8.) I snort when I laugh. espesHHHLY when I am sleepy.

9.) I hardly ever get the hiccups & this is a problem for me because I like having the hiccups.

10.) my dad is my go to guy. he is the best dad ever. & I can talk to him as if he were my best friend.

11.) I can count on one hand how many people I feel that I am truely close to.

12.) doesn't tan in tanning beds anymore. my reasons are weird...so I've been told. -_-

13.) I wish I could play the guitar & drums.

14.) I got screwed over one too many times and it's given me a horrible
"i don't need anyone" attitude.

15.) this is a fact you guys already know about me but here it is again...
my daughter. Bonnie Kayte. yeaaa she's my world. we're best friends. ;)

*******
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
*******

geeeezzz. i've missed blogging!

Listen to --> "Overboard" by: Justin Bieber feat. Jessica Jarrell




1 comment: