Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 9, 10, & 11

Day 9- a picture of the person(s) who has gotten you throu the most.

this picture fits the topic to a "T".....
"person(s) who has gotten you throu the most",
My daddy and Bonnie Kayte.


Day 10- a picture of someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.



Dustin McFadden.
just for the record my dearies.... I have fallen in love.
He is the most amazing guy & I wouldn't trade him for anything. ;)

However,

on a more serious note.

Justin Bieber.
(ME (+) YOU)
 -_-


Day 11- a picture of something you hate.



friggen winter.
i.despise.winter.with.a.passion

and West Texas wind. GAG!!
I don't even need to post a pic.
Look out ya window homie!!!!!
bleeeehhhhhhhH!!!

*******
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
*******

LISTEN TO-->> "never say never" by: justin bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment