Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 2

Day 2: a picture you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

for the most part I get throu things on my own, not to long ago I somewhat became a "self-healer" (i guess is what you'd call it) and not to reliant on others.
However, anytime I've done anything to modify myself or just done something dumb and/or made a dumb decision.... I go to Ashlei.
 Me and homegirl have been throu a lot....from doing stupid stuff like jumping on the trampoline, you know...like playing the 1,2,3 game and falling off the trampoline or attempting to be gymnast and falling throu the springs (yeaa that was us)....to sneaking out bc we were so cool haha, laughing, crying, calling each other stupid & gay....then turning it into "stupid gay".
Usually when we see each other we say "hey gay" or "hey stupid" ;) haha you make think it's weird. But thats us and thats how its been for YEEEAAARRS.
one thing that I love about our friendship is that it has NEVER gone away. you know you have those friends that you say "omg we are best friends" and then like y'all don't talk for like a month and y'all get together and its totally awkward!?? ok well, this pic was actually taken at Ashleis graduation party (go girl)....and before this we honestly hadn't seen each other in yeaaarrs, like since 9th grade I do believe and she graduated this past year in 2010 from nursing school. awesome, right!?
 anyhow. we met up at gas light for her party and it was like we picked up right where we left off, no awkwardness....nothing. it was awesome. she is so precious to me and I love her so mucH!

i read this quote awhile back & no doubt....mine & ashlei's friendship came to mind. 

 "Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”

*******
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
*******

-i'm off to watch NEVER SAY NEVER.....again. But this time with Dustin & Bonnie Kayte. ;)

listen to-->  "baby" justin bieber!

1 comment:

  1. So I had tears in my eyes. Thanks stooopid.
    I love you with my whole heart and soul.


    Love, Ashlei

    ReplyDelete