Friday, March 7, 2014

Steven Wade + Malorie Lucille

“Whoever walks with the wise will become wise; 
whoever walks with fools will suffer harm.” 
Proverbs 13:20

A spiritual mentor of mine once taught me a lesson that I will carry with me for all of my days. He informed me that: a woman should never pursue a man. 
A woman should pursue a deeper, more intimate relationship with Christ. 
In turn, Christ will then inspire the man, constructed perfectly for her, to pursue her heart.  And in doing so, the man will be drawn closer to God as well.

It seems so very cliché to say that as soon as you stop looking to find someone, 
someone comes along. 

However, that was precisely what happened to me almost a year ago.
 Call me crazy, (shrugs) maybe. 
I really don't care, call it what you want. 
But anyways, at that same time God was rewarding me with the splendor of self healing, 
and a spiritual healing progress, 
he also sent a man into my life whom I will respect, and cherish forever. 
A man I was not looking for. 
A man I did not plan on finding. 
But a man who walked so humbly into my life, that I could not help but take notice.
*******

I met Steven a couple of years ago, indirectly (if you will). 
All I really knew of him was that he once dated a girl who worked at Wells Fargo.
Somehow he, and I became friends on Facebook.
I may or may not have creeped on him.
Ok, I did creep on him.
However, I didn't really get much out of creeping on him the first year of having him as a friend on Facebook 
(it's strange how some people don't post their every move on Facebook, like others, Ahem), 
I didn't learn anything other than assuming he had a baby momma in Oklahoma, 
which I also assumed that's is where he was from,
So, I stopped creeping. 
and now I know that she who I assumed was his "baby momma" is his sister, 
and that little boy, who is NOT his child, is his nephew Creed. =) (phew)

*******
The minute I met him... indirectly, 
I was entranced. 
He was my complete opposite.
Or so I thought. 
 Shy (because he avoided coming to my teller line, always), reserved, a man of few words. 
He was not my “type”, not my taste.
 But I was mesmerized.

 There was something different about him.  
Something I could not put my finger on. 
His eyes told a story of his purpose. 
He was unfazed by the standards of our society. 
He was just a good ole' boy living, and loving life....or to me that's what shined throu him.

Quite commonly known, 1 Corinthians 15:13 instructs us, “Do not be mislead. Bad company corrupts good character.” In turn, there are countless other verses in the Bible that assure us of the inverse. Assures us that, in surrounding ourselves with the right people and those in pursuit of Truth, our hearts can be nurtured and our spirits can grow.

Over the course of this past year (2013), 
Steven and I journeyed through the most infallible relationship that I have ever known.  
It was beautiful. 
It was simple. 
It was pure, 
and it was healthy. 
It was a relationship of purpose, and a relationship of love. 
Love for one another, 
but above all else, 
I never once lost the love for our King.  
Each pursuing Christ on our own separate walks, 
we were able to encourage one another, 
challenge one another, 
and inspire one another to grow.
He was a man that had a past, like many, but a man that has a future.
Just as I am a woman that had a past, like many, I too have a future... 
A future with our King.

I don't know that Steven even knows this, but being surrounded in his company of such conviction, and strength taught me more about our Lord than any bible study lesson or church service ever had before.  
Because I was not simply sitting and listening to words, 
I was observing a man living them out to the best of his ability. 
Stumbling and slipping at times, but picking himself back up 
and continuing his journey to Christ. 
He was like a horse with blinders on. 
He had one focus. 
That focus was our King. 
All else in his life fell perfectly into place, 
because he recognized true importance,
 and just like he does with anything that comes his way, 
he invested his whole heart into it. 

This all together may be a very random share, but you as my readers know that I share what is on my heart, and every day since the day Steven asked me to marry him, I wake up thanking God for sending me the man HE had in store for me all along. 
I am so so thankful, and I can not wait to spend forever with Steven. 
My best friend.



*******
 I know I have not blogged in awhile. 
So sorry.
 I have actually been more sickly lately than I ever have in my entire life. 
2 weeks ago I had an ear/sinus infection, most terrible combinations of being sick. Ever.
Then last week I had the stomach bug. 
So happy that is all over with, and I am back to normal!

*******
Hope all of you have been in good health, 
and have been thinking of 10 new things weekly that you just LOVE!! 
I tried to keep a list going to still be able to share, 
but I was in bed majority of the time fighting away the sickness, and I lost my list. 
Oops 
*******

Have a great weekend!
 Be Blessed. Be loved.

-Malorie Lucille ((hugs))
********

Listen to --> "Tryin to write a love song" Adam Hood
*******
If you like Texas Country be sure and tune in to
 Steven and Brewer
on 
Texas Red Dirt Radio on KXIT 
Monday nights from 6-9pm.

www.kxit.com
Listen Live


 Don't forget to go LIKE their Texas Red Dirt Radio on KXIT Facebook page!

*******
Services are offered to men, women, & children. 

*******
*******
*******

*******

*******

If you would like to have your business advertised on my blog, just send your company logo to my phone through text, or in a message on Facebook. 
It will be reposted with every blog that I post, 
unless you call for it to be removed 
or updated!
FREE ADVERTISING PEOPLE! 
Spread the word!


LOVE

-malorie 


No comments:

Post a Comment