Wednesday, October 1, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 39)


How far along: 39 weeks


__________________________________________

Total weight gain/inches: 155 lbs/ 37.5 inches
(total pounds gained: 32 lbs )
(total LBS gained from last week to this week: 3.4 lbs)
(total inches from 2 weeks ago to this week: 1 inch)

Maternity Clothes: maternity tops, and bottoms.

Stretch Marks: still no NEW visible ones. (My whole body has itched soooooo bad this past week!)

Sleep: Sleeping beautifully!
Thank you Young Living Essential Oils.

Best moment this week: Today! It's Wednesday! I had my last NST & OB appointment. Bittersweet.

Miss anything: relaxing comfortable in a hot bath. :) 

Movement: always, always. 

Food/Drink Cravings: Starbucks-Hazelnut Cappuccino... still. :)

Anything make you queasy or sick: Nothing.

Labor signs: contractions (but not constant ones). Dilating (today I was at a 3). Pressure, lots of it!

Symptoms: ready! :)) 

Belly button IN or OUT: OUT.

Wedding rings ON/OFF: BOTH.
Today I did get wear my ring, but my hand swelled, and then I couldn't take it off. 

Happy or Moody: both :)

Looking forward to:
Tomorrow! 
I get to... 
Welcome you!
Love on you!
Cuddle you!
Feed you!
Wrap you!
Cloth diaper you!

-mommy.
(I love you bb bird) 

*******

No comments:

Post a Comment