Tuesday, February 11, 2014

10 Things I love Monday (5) Tuesday (5)

hello.

hope all of you have had a great past two days, 
so yesterday was tough for me to come up with 10 NEW things that I love, 
I try not to repeat the same things in each Monday/Tuesday I love blogs.

So here it is.....
5 yesterday, and 5 today. 
Not in any order though.

1.)
it's like a hair flip. 
i dig it.

2.)
say it with me "Nailed it!"
For a second this project was a complete disaster, (I will explain later), but it turned into such a huge mess, full of awesomeness!
"The kids in my class are going to love these on Friday!!"

3.) 
my home is complete. 
I got a range! 
YAYYYY!

4.) 
that my friends was the last of my heavy burdened debt. 
PAID OFF.
Glory to God.
I can breathe.
& that's definitely something worth loving.

5.)
last night was the start of my month without my Bonnie girl. =(
I take pictures of her all the time, 
but I seriously love watching this angel bug sleep.
and in her own bed at that!!
Bonnie has slept with me every day of her life (when she is with me) 
since she was born. 
It has never bothered me, and still wouldn't, 
but it's just such a big girl thing that she has done at my house lately, 
and being that it was a "first" for her when with me, and she has actually stuck to it this go round.
Makes my heart so proud, and makes me miss sleeping with her till she falls asleep, and saying "I love you's" and giggling....
 and I love her sweet face....so much.
Ok I have to stop, because I am going to cry.
(.......crying)

6.)
a friend told me about this app.
I love it. 
It is so helpful, and easy to use.
Highly recommend it.

7.)
Extracting teeth.
My favorite.
This was from Monday.
You can't see it, but this is a wisdom tooth, had a root canal (who does that?)
& it failed,
has infection all around (saw this through Xray)
and when it was removed there was a HUGE cyst in the center of all 3 roots. 
so crazy!

8.)
Steven Roberts.
Best Friend.
Love his heart.
Love his face.
Love his hugs.
Miss him so much too.

9.)
Valentine Potion.
Bonnie and I, Well... We pretty much invented this greatness in a bag tonight.
We were getting ready to leave to take Bon back to her Dads....
(while pouring all different types of sprinkles into the bag)
Bonnie: "this is like Valentine poooootion"
-oOOoh I like that, "Valentine potion"!
What does it do to you when you eat.
(no beat skipped)
Bonnie: "makes you fly"
-No.way.
Bonnie: "Mmmhmm, and I'll save you some, ok!" 
perfect!

I love being her Mommy.

10.)
My Bubba.
We are neighbors, and every time that I have needed him, any time, 
whether it was to light my water heater.......or whatever that thing is called, 
or to make my new stove fit in the place it's suppose to go. 
Or to take a picture of me and Bon Bon making awesome covered pretzels. 
He's comes to assist. I am so thankful for him, he's a hand! 
I love you Bubba. 

*******
What are your 10 things you love this Monday/Tuesday?
*******

I hope all of you have such a great rest of the week!! 
HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES DAY!!

BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
XOXO


(i found this last year... I laughed, came across it this year, annnnnd I laughed again.)

-malorie lucille 

*******

P.S.
Our disaster for the night..... 
this is what happens when you leave white chocolate melting in the microwave longer than it calls for.
It turns to dark chocolate ha!, with a terrible smell that fills your home in point 5 seconds.
Ooops!

Warning. It makes dogs sneeze uncontrollably.
Your eyes burn, and water like crazy.
Your nostrils will burn.
and your eyes may fall out. on to the floor. (<-- according="" bonnie="" p="" to="">

you're welcome, all.
 Good night =)

*******

Listen to --> "I Didn't Want To Love You Anyway" by Sean McConnell

*******

If you like Texas Country be sure and tune in to
 Steven and Brewer
on 
Texas Red Dirt Radio on KXIT 
Monday nights from 6-9pm.

www.kxit.com
Listen Live


 Don't forget to go LIKE their Texas Red Dirt Radio on KXIT Facebook page!

*******
Services are offered to men, women, & children. 

*******
*******
*******

*******

*******

If you would like to have your business advertised on my blog, just send your company logo to my phone through text, or in a message on Facebook. 
It will be reposted with every blog that I post, 
unless you call for it to be removed 
or updated!
FREE ADVERTISING PEOPLE! 
Spread the word!


LOVE
-malorie 

No comments:

Post a Comment