Monday, April 12, 2010

10 things I love Sunday

Hello my friends.
Here are my "10 brand new things I love SUNDAY"


outpour of the holy spirit during service!

these chairs...yes please!

flip flops

facebook

colorful pancakes...please!

Macy dog

Sunny Delight

Girlfriends Unlimited! cant wait!!

My Bubba


DOC. My new horse he is a sweetheart.

what are your10 brand new things you love this sunday?
______________________
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
______________________

P.S
COMMENT REPLIES:

@Julianne- thanks girl. stay tuned! =)
@Brisai- I know it seems like Paul was born yesterday. they grow so fast!
HAHa glad you love Miley too! =)
@Bubba- your a dork...just sayin!
@Stephanie- thanks. hmmm hair extensions.....wait, i'm scared, what do you have to do...
as far as taken care of them and etc.? I am hoping my hair will grow quick.
KATELYN, TANA AND LISA yall are going down! ;)
@Katelyn- haha join the club sister. haha it does look like she is blushing. she is a mess.
you are all going down so it doesnt matter!
@Alyssa- haha your so funny. Hopefully I wont now that I walk around with them
stuck to my forehead now! I am totally determind to keep growing it out. thanks girl.
@Anonymous- I wish I knew who you were. kinda makes me sad that I dont? tear.
thanks for reading. =) you think I am funny? thanks that made me happy.
@Tana- ok I thought it was just me but obviously not...I think I literally heard you laugh throu the
computer...haha just sayin! dork! glad I could make you laugh! and no no no no...
YALL ARE ALL GOING DOWN!! =)
____________________________________



listen to: "Baby" by: Justin Bieber (Bonnie Kaytes favorite song)

5 comments:

  1. Just grow your hair... we know everyone cuts it just as it gets the length they want..:).. love your horse... and love Sundays... keep writing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Juno! That movie makes my day! :) Me and Bonnie have so much in common! When I was watching her I gave her my ipod and put "Baby" on repeat and she probably could have danced for hours to that song! That is my absolute favorite song! :) No, no, no my dear! You are going down! I think I might get like a "beach wave perm" for my hair so it can be curly like hair! Geez! I adore her hair! Hope you have a fantastic day! Love Katie-B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yall are so funny about the hair thing...I so have you girl beat! Yall ARE going down!! I have been growing my hair out for almost TWO YEARS!! ....Sorry, I just had to put that in there. I love your photos!
    My 10 favorites:
    *Online service at New Heights Church! (It was a lazy morning)
    *Lunch with my guys :)
    *Drive out to Lake Hawkins
    *Finding a good camping spot for our VACATION! (It's in 3 weeks!!!)
    *Walking by the water with Jason & Jeremiah
    *Picking Pine Cones to make bird seed feeders
    *Watching Jeremiah ride his new bike, too cute he calls it his motorcycle!
    *Celebrating with my Mother-In-Law, Pam,she got a new TownHouse Apartment
    *Pizza (: Yummy!
    *Getting some laundry done!
    ONE EXTRA FAVORTIE: My lil puppy turned 2 weeks! She is soo cute!
    Love you Malorie! I wish we lived a little closer I would take up one of you spots for photos! We haven't had a family photo done in almost 3 yrs, yep that would make Jeremiah 1 yr old at that time! Terrible!...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. o0o0o i love those chairs too. =)
    and colorful pancakes....ew not a fan! but they look really cool lol.

    Where did you buy doc from? He is too gorgeous. id loveee a horse but horses in little backyards not to awesomeee. lol

    candyy i finnaly am not anonoymousss but had to use my aim name from like 8th grade! but hey im commenting! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOO with you on loving those chairs!!! i want them!!! lol and what a beautiful horse!! love these Sunday blogs!!!

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete