Friday, April 9, 2010

Love Letter...

Ok I am going to start off by replying back to my comments...haven't done it in awhile so here ya go...

@Kayla-haha I try really hard to make the best of all my days. Some days I lack the "fun filled" but for the most part I really do try to make the best of all of them! I love the song also. It's great and the words make it even better! Thanks for reading!

@Tana- Lol. ok so I really did LAUGH OUT LOUD, when I read your comment! I will start doing that from now on...sticky note..check, forehead..check, I got it! =) love yoU!


@Victoria- lol YeEEESSS!! Glad you were late getting back from lunch!! =) mmMMM ME TOo love love love that song! haha so glad you delayed your gratification, girl yo boss would have cut yew! Ok so a few days ago Tana, Lisa and myself made a deal about growing our hair out....well ya, miley cyrus was such an inspiration...actually her hair was and so I am so going to have her hair..one day...maybe! =) Thats funny thou. I can see you walking around doing the "hair flip" with a Hannah Montana wig on Bahahaha!

@Stephanie- it was really good. I did cry a lot a bit throu out the whole movie thou! take tissue! =)

______________________

Ok and as far as today....FRIDAY>>>
it was fabulous.

I had lunch at my favorite place! Field House.
I had lunch with Gwen, Shelly and Bonnie and we got to teach Gwen "IM Language" such as
OMG (oh my gosh)
LMBO (laughing my butt off)
BFF (best friend forever)
LOL (laugh out loud)\
she came up with some pretty good ones on her own!
LMHO (laughin my head off) haha
GYRITC (get your rear in the car) bahaha
BROT (be right out there)
she is so funny! love you Meme!
I got an old chair out of a ditch. Thanks shelly. its beautiful (will have pics soon)
I got to drive for and hour and listen to my ipod! =)
and last but not least my brother Paul got to stay the night with us! =)

here are some pics! =)


Bonnie loves her uncle Paul.


i love my brother.

and Kody

and his PINK ducktape on his glasses. its vintage. laugh out loud. =)

then my little princess got her first Love Letter in the mail.....

Joseph is one of Kodys good friend from high school..he is silly
and it just so happen'd that he was our mail man today and left this
cute little let for Bonnie in there!



she is a mess. she has yellow highlighter all over her!

_________________
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
_________________
P.S

this picture makes me wana squeal. i love it.

and one day...ONE DAY i will have long hair like you miley cyrus.
you just wait!
Tana and Lisa. your going down! love ya!

love all of yoU!

listen to: "In the light" by: DC TALK (love it)

9 comments:

  1. Hey! I just read yur blog..& I loved it..you're the best blogger... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this was something lovely to read...bon bon had a crush uh ohsss lol..hers is just too kute...and your lil brother had gotten so big :D love miley by the way....huge fan here ;)
    have a great day love ya
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey pook i want hair like myley too..hope u like my blog ...love Ya and the familia

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog, I loved the pictures especially. Your brother is so cute and I think it's so sweet that Bonnie loves her uncle Paul!
    I can see why the mailman left her a letter, how cute.
    I wore hair extensions about a year ago, and my hair was short sitting right at the neckline. When I took them off a year later, it had grown to past my shoulders. It was a chore wearing them, but I loved them, and would not have let my hair grow without them. Your hair is long already so you will probably have no problem growing it out!
    Myley does have beautiful hair, haven't seen the movie yet, may have to wait until it comes out on dvd.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so want my hair to be long like her's! I love it! And curly! She is such a pretty girl! And Bonnie's love letter is too cute! Hahaha her pictures look like she is blushing! :) Can I take you up on that challenge you, tana, and lisa have going? I am still trying to get my hair that long! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im thinkin the sticky notes might work, unless of course you forget about them too :P
    Paul has grown so much! I havent seen him since he was in diapers! The love letter is cute<3 Im sure it's not the last! Good luck with growin your hair out! =]

    --Alyssa--

    ReplyDelete
  7. enjoy them all.. you are too funny....

    ReplyDelete
  8. bahahahahaha! Okay I about pee'd myself when I read this! I was having a really bad day so that's just what I needed. You should have seen the look on Peters face when I burst out laughing! You are so crazy! Love the Picture with your sticky notes =) Just for the record you and Lisa and Katie are going down, although my hair is driving me nuts! lol! I love the pictures of Bonnie, and I agree with Katie, she does look like she is blushing! Too Cute! Love You Too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bon Bon way to CUTE!!!!!As for the hair thing I sure am going down as I said before STUPID STUPID HAIR just won't grow uuuugggg,I should try the extentions one day..Hmm I might be able to beat Katie though LOL j/k.....

    Africa

    ReplyDelete