Monday, April 5, 2010

10 New Things I love SUnday...a day late..again.

Sorry I have been MIA....I will try and do better this week.
love yall.

Here is a re-cap of what my week was like last week.

Monday: I worked...then later that day I went to my dads for dinner.

Tuesday: Shelly and I started our first day of walking @ 7AM...I got a huge blister. Came home watered my yard =). ate at Gwens for family dinner.

Wednesday: Shelly and I worked out at Gwens gym...=) abs, arms, butt, legs..etc. @7am. Came home watered my yard. went to church that night.

Thursday: walked @ 7am with Shelly...came home watered my yard. Had lunch with Victoria. then later that night I had a date with Kody =) (I made him plant flowers at 10PM. He was not too happy. haha) But they are wayyyy cute!

Friday: worked out at 7am. came home watered my yard. ran errands. (<- paid bills, ugh) and then later that night I ate dinner with Kody, Bonnie, my cousin Morgan and her friend Heath (they like each other but wont date till after prom...haha ohh teenagers!)

Saturday: I went to lubbock with my cousin Morgan and got pedicures and I got my nails done. ate at Rosas (of course) then Kody, Bonnie, Morgan, and I went to watch "the last song"....great movie. I cried. alot. like. the whole movie.

Sunday:  Easter!!  Church services were AMAZING.

Here are some pictures of last week.


blood on my shoe after walking.

the hurt. (it hurt)

the flowers we planted on our date night. =)

me and my cousin morgan. =)

________________________________________________

10 BRAND new things I love SUNDAY.


this word.
"Never loose the wonder of our Lord"

Twitter.
(I am now a member of....)

Exercise.
(Makes you feel good)

Clean House
(mine needs major cleaning.)

Pedicures
(yes, please!)

Flower beds.
(pretty)

This movie.
(made my heart happy)

AMEN!!
(The meaning of Easter! We serve a risen Savior!!)

long brown hair.
(want it!)

Bonnie Kaytes love for Candy!
(its unreal!)

What were your 10 NEW things you loved this sunday?

____________________________

Ok and as for today.
I did not get to go walk this morning with Shelly.
I was totally bummed.
I had to be in Lubbock at 7:20am!!
My invisalign came in....
I was excited when I got the call...
but as for today...
my first day wearing them....
this is all im gunna say......
ouchy!! =(
____________________
sorry for slacking on the bloggin...
hope i didnt bore you with the long blog.
I love yall....

OFF to my dads tonight for family DINNER.
______________________
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
________________________

oh yea.......did I tell you that my teeth hurt!
phewy!!


this is how i probably looked BEFORE i got them

this is what i look like now....NOT SO HAPPY ANYMORE are ya!
_______________________________

P.S i dont have red anymore.


love yall!!


listen to: "My Hearts Desire" by Coffey Anderson

5 comments:

  1. You change your mind and hair like you change your undies! But I love ya! Hahah and you will totally love it when the pain goes away!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mal, just wanted to say Thank you for blogging...but I read it tonight...so I wont be late to work tomorrow...bummer. lol

    But 10 things I love

    1. Jesus
    2. Andrew, his family and mine.
    3. My Nexus
    4. Diamonds
    5. My new heels
    6. Aloe Vera (horrible sun burn)
    7. LadyBug (my baby)
    8. Picasa
    9. The color Yellow
    10. Rosa, my dads gf who made me feel like family at their family easter gathering =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...and sorry about your invisawhatever (idk how to spell it and i'm being lazy and dont wanna scroll back up)...Ive been there done that...and sometimes still...I'll keep ya in my prayers=]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it is Tuesday and I have a few things I'm loving...
    1. Lifeline... my Papa fell in his garden
    2. David McPherson...computer problem fixed!
    3. Hillsong live worship for Kids
    4. Dandilion tool..yard is full of dandilions
    5. technology...

    And I love you Malorie Lucille!!
    Shelly(not Shannon)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the date night flowers!! so pretty!!! what a great idea for a date night!!!

    -lauren

    ReplyDelete