Monday, April 26, 2010

i love cereal.

Hello my prettys. =)
I love reading all of your "10 NEW things you love sunday"/"5 NEW things you love sunday"
  in my comments. make me smile.
____________________
anyways...
My day today...Wow...
ok so I was suppose to go to a dr.appointment in Lubbock today,
However my sickness would NOT allow me,
 which is really bad bc I really needed to go to that appointment.
I will def. be rescheduling,
anyhow...
I have missed 3 days of working out,
and that makes my heart very sad.
I was doing so good.
I am going to continue however.
HELLO 7AM WALK.
Being that I have not gotten better and have been sick since last wednesday night
it was time for me to go to the doctor,
a different doctor that the one I had an appointment with and missed.
I went to see Dr. Cox in Lockney.
It went really well.
I just have a sinus infection.
I am on 4 different perscriptions.
1. mucinex
2. Amoxicillin and Clavulanate-
this medicine is a penicillin antibiotic used to treat bacterical infections.
3. Nasonex- nasal spray (bluuhhh)
4. Zyrtec
____________
I had been using this one nasal spray that a friend gave me called
"Afrin" and I told Dr. Cox and he didnt recommend me using it because it could become addicting!
haha OPPS!
 can you imagine?
me being addicted to a nasal spray?
thats not funny. but it is.
_______________________

and then last but not least I got a shot in the hip/hiney area.
It hurt. Not gunna lie.
I'm only human.
and before I left his office...
He prayed for me.
Never had a doctor pray for me. just sayin.
If your looking for a doctor.
He is highly recommended from me! =)
_____________________________


Went to my dads for supper and it was delish!  mmM
and we watched smokey and the bandit!
I want a car like Bandits!
it's swwwweeet!

_______________________
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
________________________

p.s.
I went to wal mart and I bought 3 different types of cereal!
I LOVE CEREAL!!

these are the ones I got.


say it with me.
aaaammmmaaazing!!
my mouth is watering already!

Gotta have the loops!

ok and this is a "NEW: kind.
I love granola and so Kody had bought me some
ORGANIC "granola and oats" cereal
and it just tasted toooo
....whats the word...
healthy!
like i dont know how to explain it.
the first two bits were soOO good
and then i could taste nothing but health after that.??
SO....I am so excited to try out JUST BUNCHES!!
______________________________

this one is the one Kody bought for me.
Its good, but just not me.
______________________________
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TYPE CEREAL?
______________________________

I LOVE YOU!
I hope you have a great day tomorrow/today!
(depending on when you read this.)
_____________________________



listen to --> "When I Think About The Lord" by: Shane and Shane



5 comments:

  1. Oh come on! i just wrote this longgg ol thing about cereal and about the car... and i tried to sign in and it all messed up! grrr! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

    i saidddddd:

    I dont know how you can honey bunches of oats, they look really hard and too crunchy lol I personally loveeee Honey Nut Cherrios. mm.
    and about the car, i could so see you driving that with all the windows down jammin out to "i gotta, i gotta pocket full of sunshineeeee"
    lol Hey it could happppen =)


    (candaceeeeeeeeeeeeee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY favorite cereal is "Chocolate Mini Shredded Wheat"..Sooo YUM YUM.. eat it all during the day... Then I look one day and it is gone. Makes me so sad..:((

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cereal! Especially late at night and my favorite kind to eat is Apple Jacks! I love all kinds of cereal but for now thats what im lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope you get to feeling better! It sucks to be sick for soo long!
    I like Dr. Cox too! I will let my aunt know how much you appreciated him! She is head of the whole hospital there in Lockney! = ] She will be happy to hear that about him!
    I love that hospital!

    Nice cereal choices too! = ]]

    ReplyDelete
  5. You haven't lived until you mix 2% milk, coco puffs, & fruity pebbles. Just sayin' :)

    ReplyDelete