Thursday, April 8, 2010

Almost Friday!

Ok So I admit it...I have become a blogger slacker.
I'm sad. I like use to blog every night??
Please forgive me friends.
Get ready, this is lenghty and I dont have pictures to shorten it up for ya!

Ok so I left off on Monday....

So my day Tuesday:
Oh what a day...I woke up and went to work out! This was the day I started forgetting things, even worse than I already had before. I was suppose to be at my filling (for my tooth) at 8:45am...So at this time I am watering my yard, get a phone call and I tell the lady that I didn't have an appointment and she was like ya you do and I was like No I dont, its tomorrow. SHe said NO its today and you missed it 5 minutes ago?? I said ok and we rescheduled. Then of course my teeth already hurt so I am kinda glad I forgot to go to that appointment. and I also had another little complcation that day, but will not go into details. haha.

My day Wednesday:
Woke up and went walking @ 7:00am. Went home. Water'd. Got ready and went to Lubbock with Shelly and Bonnie. Shelly had a eye doctor appointment and I needed to go get fitted for Kassies wedding. I am going to be a bridesmaid! (btw Kassie I like the dresses...very cute and I look way hot in it! lol kidding. no but really) then we went to eat at ROSAS. YUM! Shelly got some wayyy cute glasses and Bonnie had fun trying "kid" glasses on haha....and we had fun laughing at her. BUT then sad day...I was suppose to have lunch with Megan Chapa and had to cancel, so I canceled and told her that we could still meet up later that day and guess what...I FORGOT! ugh I'm such a bad friend. What is the matter with me!!?? We went to church, good serive. Thanks "sister Nelson". <-- (another funny) Then we went to eat at McDonalds!! THen came home....started to BLOG and my computer froze...it was a sign...I needed to go to sleep...SO i DID...AT 10:45!

TODAY:
I went to bed at 10:45 but I am still sleepy today! Why is that?? Go to bed early...wake up and your tired. Go to bed late..wake up and your fine?? atleast thats how it is for me?? anywho...I woke up at 7:05, brushed my teeth as fast as I could left my house at 7:10am and went to work out! Good ARM workout! Went home...and I feel asleep till 10am! Got up got ready and went to eat at Chuck Wagon, came to the office finished something....went home..and waited for Kody to come home so we could go on our date!

I LOVE YALL. AND AGAIN I AM SORRY I HAVENT BLOGGED LIKE I USE TO! I REALLY DO WANT TO THOU. AND WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO DO SO AGAIN!!

_________________________
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
____________________________________

P.S.

I'm a dorkfish!! =)


listen to: "when i look at you" by: Miley Cyrus.

Better yet watch this!




sorry for the part that like cut off the video? i dont know why that is??
I picked the smallest one?? O well.

Doesn't she look amazingly beautiful.
I love the piano.
This movie is awesome.
I loved it.
I think I liked it so much cause I could totally relate.
I love my Daddy/Father so much. both of them!
( my dad dad and my heavenly Father)
 (watch the MOVIE)
and when I listen to this song, I don't hear it for what its meant for (the boy in the movie) I hear the words and they are so inspiring to my heart...just like the "Bleeding Love" song I posted about awhile back.
I hope this song blesses you as much as it does me everytime I hear it.

Kody and I are going to watch it for the 2nd time this weekend. YAY!

love yall. bye now.

4 comments:

  1. You always have funn filled days! = ]]
    I enjoy reading about them!!

    That song is very good! I really enjoyed it thanks for posting it! I see exactly what you mean about the meaning of this song!! That is awesome! = ]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. SLACKER!!! Just kidding, but no really! Well you have been pretty busy! I guess we all forget somethings at some point:) What happened to sticky notes!?! Try sicking them to your forehead,lol, i can see you walking around with radom notes stuck to you,hahaha! I really enjoyed the song, its awesome how you can hear a song that was meant for the flesh and totally see it for what it really should be, thats great! Bonnie looks so cute! It sounds like yall had a great day in Lubbock :) I love Rosas! Now im kinda hungry for it, Peter will thank you for that one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So i'm glad you blogged=]
    and btw I wasnt late to work this morning but going back after lunch I was late ( so it all worked out) lol

    I absolutely love that song by miley cyrus! When i was little I used to sing achy breaky heart on top of the living room table...so while i listened to this song I almost got on top of the desk at work...but I delayed gratification and stay in my seat lol.

    So after I watched this video for the billlionth time I told andrew I wanted Miley Cyrus hair...he laughed and said I was not getting a long blonde wig....I was talking about her hair in this video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was good, I wasn't sure I wanted to see this movie, but maybe we will go watch it now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete