Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good Day....for a Monday

Today was great!
I got tons done!!
I even remembered to water the grass =)

Here is a sneak peek at the Easter Session I did Friday of Bryli and Shayli...


sweet girl. almost blew away........






now for Shayli's cupcake photos....................





I loved all of them. It was hard to chose which to post.

______________________
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
_____________________________

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

p.s. I painted my nails blue the other night. =)
well actually like an aqua...ok blue.....oh idk!
goodnight.
It is 1:11AM and I have to wake up and walk at 7:00am with my
mother in law. Hope I get up! ;)


listen to--> "i love you" by: barney

6 comments:

  1. Malorie! You do such a good job with photography! I love them! I can NOT WAIT till you take my senior pictures!! I Love you! <3

    P.S. I had a blast tanning for the first time ever yesterday! I felt like my whole body was glowing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww mal!!!! i LOVE them you have such great talent u did a GREAT JOB!!!! thanks bunches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had alot of fun! I love the cupcake ones! Too cute! Great job Malorie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so precious malorie!!!!

    -Heather Brock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such little beauties! Brisai great memories. You will look at them twenty years from now and they will still bring a smile to your face. Great job Mal! Shelly(not Shannon)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are amazing! I have a question for you

    tyler

    ReplyDelete