Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day: 1

Hello!
Wow. I've really missed BLOGGING.
So glad to be able to blog again..... I will share more with yall later about why I stopped and such. But this month starting today. October 1st.. I am doing something a little different. I have a NEW topic everyday, you'll get this picture as my blogs go on. You'll learn more about me and hopefully I'll learn more about yall.


Day 1: Your Favorite Song?

My favorite song right would have to be.......Drum RoLL please......

Come To Your Senses by: Coffey Anderson

Check it out....



this song just really really speaks to me in SOoooOOO many ways. Most def. and eye opener.
Jesus is coming y'all. Real soon. Song says it all. "Come to your senses" <<---I couldn't have said it better myself.

What's your favorite song right now?? (leave it in a comment)

BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
_____________________

love always,
Malorie ;)


listen to: "Come to your senses" by: Coffey Anderson



3 comments:

  1. That song was very well written and good. I particularly do not have a favorite song at this moment but if I had to choose one it would be "Only You Can Love Me This Way" --Keith Urban.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...is all I have to say about that song! :)

    So...thanks to you, I am a new Coffey Anderson fan! Gosh...where has he been all my life! His music is great!

    My favorite song right now is "My Own Little World" By Matthew West. It makes you think about how you live your life. And it made me realize that I can go to church every Sunday and jam out to my 'Jesus Music' all day but all of that doesn't mean anything if i'm not 'giving until it hurts'...so lately i've been asking God to help me be a better from the inside...because there is a greater purpose to this life i'm living! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Malorie. I am glad you are blogging again. I would have to say my favorite song right now if Chris Tomlin's "I Will Follow." He is such a great song writer and artist. Seen him in person. He is awesome. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete