Monday, October 4, 2010

Day: 3 & 4

Day:3

Ok so I had a pretty amazing weekend and kinda skipped out on doing "Day:3" blog. sowwwy.
So Day: 3 is "What is your favorite Television Program?"

as of now my FAVORITE TV program is.....

love love love this tv show.....
BUT my all time favorite Tv Progam is most definitely

REBA! ahhhhhh love this show.

What is your favorite TV show program?
_______________________________________

Day: 4

What is your favorite book??

This one is eeasssyyyy.....

amazing book! if you haven't read it.
I highly recommend it! ;)

What is your favorite book??
_____________________
Until tomorrow...
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
_____________________

P.S. Umm am I the only one who thinks todays date is funny 10-4?
get it?? Like when cops are talking to each other they say TEN FOUR (AKA ok, over,etc). hahaha
ok...maybe I was the only one who thought of that today! ;)

Oh yes and another thing... if your trying to figure out how to leave a comment and can't hopefully this helps.
Below the comment box here on my blog it says "Comment as:" and it has a little tab that you can click on and it drops down. Click it and select "Anonymous" and it will let you post a comment. Just put your name at the end of every comment so thata way I know who left the comment. Hope this helped! love yall~

love always, Malorie.


Listen to ---> "At the foot of the Cross" by: Kathryn Scott




5 comments:

  1. WOW me and you def love the same TV shows...I have all the Reba series! I LOVE THAT SHOW! I also love love love Army Wives!! I am always sad when it goes off!
    I really don't know of a favorite book.
    I don't usually read! LOL But I have heard good things of The Shack I may have to read that one! :)

    Haha 10-4 thats funny I never thought of that!
    thanks for the laugh!
    kayla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite TV show right now would have to be Private Practice & Grey's Anatomy!! I love them both..& my favorite book is A Raisin in the Sun. The 10-4 info made me laugh girl!!
    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaagh....oh yea im good today a lil itchy i dunno kno why...yes maam thats a big 10-4 and truckers use that so WATCH IT missy...well thanks for the laugh i laughd soooo hard i cryed everywhere... i love ya and God bless ya

    Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Def agree 100% with your choice of tv shows!! Haha and you of all ppl would be the one to think of 10-4!! Hahah love it and YOU! Muah! Love the blogs keep them coming!! --LauRie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite TV show as of now is Teen Mom too but I also have gotten into Jersey Shore...I hate it but I love it! :) BUT I can't wait until the new season of Pretty Little Liars come out! Ahh! Reba is great...but my all time favorite is Boy Meets World...I think I own every season ever made!!

    My sister just gave me 'The Shack' over the weekend...she said it's a must read...so hopefully i'll have time to start it soon! I LOVE reading Karen Kingsbury books...she is my favorite author...her books are truly inspring!

    Great song! :)

    --Luci

    ReplyDelete