Monday, October 11, 2010

Days: 8,9,10,11

Wow....Can you say BIGGG slacker!!
I'm very sorry! My weekends are just to eventful for me to BLOG!!
But here we go.....

Day: 8- Friday
"Who is your favorite person today?"
On Friday my favorite person was.......
(my baby girl...miss Bonnie Kayte)
__________________________________________

Day: 9 Saturday
"What made you laugh today?"
On Saturday the thing that sticks out to me MOST that made me laugh....
would have to be,

Great movie.
I laughed and cried.
I think I did them both at the same time several times during this movie!!
__________________________________

Day 10: Sunday
"What was something you realized today?"

Sunday I realized....
That I have been throu a lot these past months....
BUT
throu it all I have LEARNED so much and I have found me again.
annnnd I have a relationship with my Lord and Savior again...
and for once in my life...I have finally realized that, that is ALL I need....
realizing that was probably the happiest, most heart warming, peace overflowing, loving, feeling I have EVER felt in my life 
and I'm ok with that. ;)


(now thats ^ what I'm talking about!)
_____________________________________

Day: 11
"What is something you are THankFul for today?"
Today I am thankful for answered prayers. ;)
God is Good, All the time. All the time, God is Good!

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you;
seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

__________________________________________________
i love all of you...
now answer these question. ;)

"Who is your favorite person today?"
"What made you laugh today?"
"What was something you realized today?

                                            "What is something you are THankFul for today?"
___________________________________________________
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
___________________________________________________

p.s. I love to laugh. OUT LOUD. seriously.
(blush)
____________________________________________________

Listen to --> Something Beautiful by: needtobreathe





4 comments:

  1. "Who is your favorite person today?"
    This morning my favorite person is Jeremiah

    "What made you laugh today?"
    Jeremiah kissing my cheeks, nose, chin, eyes and the smacking a big kiss on my forehead!
    Priceless and oh so cute! =)

    "What was something you realized today?
    Not really sure just yet, just getting started....but I will let you know ;)

    I love you Malorie!! Thank you for sharing with us! It really touched my heart to hear your praise report! GO IS GOOD!! ALL THE TIME! :) "What is something you are THankFul for today?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops how did that happen.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite person would have to be my lil Allenah :)
    What made me laugh...
    hearing my daughter yell so loud she scares herself! lol :P
    something i realized...
    old friends are still good friends!
    I hung out with a friend for the first time in years, literally, & yet we were able to finish each others sentences & know what the other was thinkin as if time had never passed!

    --Alyssa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav person: My babygirl. She brightens my day everyday!

    What made me laugh? Hearing my bestfriend snort when she was laughing during our lunch date. Had to be the funniest thing I heard all day.

    Something I'm thankful for?
    I think I have to give thanks for all of the wonderful people in my life:)

    Wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete