Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day: 20

Day: 20
"What is something your super excited about?"
-I am super excited for the TTU vs. MIZZOU game.
why? because...plainviews finest MICHAEL EGNEW will be playing and I get a hug. ;) eeeek!

thanks for your comment on my last blog Michael "I think i kinda like your blog! lol"
-haha. it made me smile that you even read my blog. ;) thanks



I took this picture of Michael in High School.
*******

.......He's come a loooonnng way.

beast mode. ;)

_________________________

"What is something your super excited about?"
_____________please share with me._____________

*******
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
*******

p.s. i have to study for a test.....poop. goodnight.


listen to --> "Look at me" by: Carrie Underwood.

4 comments:

  1. love love love this blog....he has come a long ways so proud of him...one of plainviews own..makin a difference and settin an example for upcomin generations...keep it up egnew =) and i must say im excited for the weekend...judt cause i get to surround myself with the greatest friends =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malories got the most bomb diggity dog blog ive ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out on the blog :) we play ou this week on gameday espn its gonna be awesome 7:00. This is what i would say im excited about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say i am proud of him :) & to think it was only a couple of years ago that he would bug me in class askin for paper! ;)
    i am excited about my babygirls very 1st Halloween :)


    Alyssa Rodriguez<3

    ReplyDelete