Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day: 7

Hello prettys ;)
Todays Blog is "What made you smile today?"
Wow. I can NOT think of just one thing....I have several.

I'll name my top 7.

1. Waking up to my snuggle bug this morning...Bonnie Kayte
2. Playing a Review game (for our final) today in Class. Soooo much fun
3. Having Lunch at Rosas with too very special people. Ellen and LauRie. ;)
4. Watching Bonnie Kayte at gymnastics (adorable)
5. Eating/Talking/Catching up with my main chick. Megan Chapa. ;)
6. Playing Sand Volleyball with lots of fun people. ;)
7. last but not least.......my comfy bed.

What made you smile today??
____________________
Be Blessed. Be Loved.
____________________

p.s. I get to spend the weekend with my favorite girl. (Bonnie Kayte) yay!!!

Listen to---> "Wild Horses" by: Natasha Bedingfield

3 comments:

  1. I have a few things that made me smile today...
    1.Woke up to the sound of my husbands voice all the way from Okinawa Japan :)
    2.Woke up to see that my mom had taken care of my babygirl so that i could sleep in a lil extra!
    3. seein my babygirl smile.
    4. Mom's spaghetti for Dinner!
    5. layin around the living room having family time.
    6. Recieving a notification that you blogged! =)

    --Alyssa Rodriguez<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? Teach me how to Dougie.
    You know why? Cuz all the girls love me.

    Millz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. reading this Friday am, but yesterday's smiling moments were many!

    1. texts from new friends!
    2. co-workers talking, sharing!
    3. watching a video of my grandson telling grandma about the tree little pigs! (watch it I have it on my fb page)
    4. My husband, he makes me smile, I love him very much!
    5. sitting in my closet, cleaning, and just thinking about how God has been working in my life this week. How He has brought forth and answered some desires that I have carried for a while!

    ReplyDelete