Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day: 6

Hello.
So today has been a really good day for me....
not saying every other day has been bad at all,.... but just for some reason today was just a tad better. ;)
todays blog is "What makes your heart happy?"
There are really SooOOOoo many things that make my heart happy...sprinkled donuts, strawberries, cereal. Notice that everything that was mentioned was food. haha.
BUT because I'm blogging about today...
I would have to say that the thing that made my heart happy today would have to be........

Kids Worshiping the Lord. Hands lifted and all.
I went to church tonight with a precious friend of mine and
I am was very glad I went.
It was truely amazing seeing such young people crying out to God.
Like I seriously believe my heart was smiling the whole time. Just saying. ;)
Raise up sons and daughters that will be come a nation. :) my job...and your job.
 (by the way I did not take this picture.)

What made your heart happy today?

____________
Be BLESSED. Be LOVED.
____________

P.s. Hey yall Jesus....he came all the way to texas. from heaven. he walked with me. and talked with me. all night Long. ;) he is amazing.

 love always, Malorie Lucille

Listen to---> "If we are the body" by: Casting Crowns

3 comments:

  1. i love that song!!!!

    --Brianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is an awesome sight too to see young people soo in love with God!! :)
    Casting crowns song is soo good! It has such a great message and gets me thinking!!
    kayla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the youngest of kids worship God. The hearts of children are so innocent and carefree of who is watching. We as adults need to be more like them! My heart was most happy when Sylven ask me "mommy who are you talking to?" and I tell him "mommy is talking to God" and he tells me "oh yeah, God talks to me from the sky".

    ReplyDelete