Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day: 2

Hello Hello. ;)
Today Blog is Day:2 Your Favorite Movie

Hmmmm this is tough.... BUT despicable me most def. is on the top of my list.


Favorite Part of the movie.........

It's Soooo FLUFFFFYYYYYYYY!!!!! ;)
UHhhhDorable!

and if your haven't seen the movie here it is or this particular part of the movie...Check it OUT!

_______________
until tomorrow.
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
___________________
p.s. don't forget about 10 New Things I love SUnday ;)

Ohhh Ya. And What is your favorite movie right now??

love always, Malorie Lucille



listen to-----> "You are all I'm after" by: Coffey Anderson

6 comments:

  1. My favorite movie would have to be...divine secrets of the
    Ya ya sisterhood!!!!!!!!
    Love Ashlei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I have never seen this movie but now I want too! lol
    My favorite movie would have to be A Walk to Remember!!
    kayla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite movie is Love & Basketball!
    <3 Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay my favorite movie of all time that i could watch a million times over and never tire of it would have to be a tie...Sweet Home Alabama, and Beauty and the Beast.
    <3 always
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despicable Me was great...I cried like a baby! :)

    My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid...and The Lion King...oh and The Princess & the Frog...Oh I just love all of them! ;)

    But my favorit-est movie is The Notebook...I can watch it a million times and cry every time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite movie(s) are ATL & Mean Girls :) I could watch both all day everyday! & now i am so gonna go have to see Despicable Me

    -Alyssa<3

    ReplyDelete