Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day: 5

Hi. ;)
Ok so todays blog is
"What's your favorite song TODAY?"
I know I already did a "Whats your favorite song" by not TODAY..haha
Honestly this shouldn't even be a question asked to anyone bc MUSIC is LOVE annnnd I LOVE MUSIC.
My iPod, Pinky (yes I name my iPod) goes EVERYWHERE with me and I love all the music she holds for me BUT however if I had to pick my "favorite" song right now it would most definitely be.....
DrUm RoLL PLeaSe
..................................................................................................................................................

"ALL THE WAY TO TEXAS" by: Coffey Anderson
______________
I hope this song Blessed you, as much as it does me everytime I hear it.
I love it.
and the words are so precious to me and that makes me happy. ;)
______________
"What's your favorite song TODAY?"
PLEASE SHARE......I LOVE MUSIC AND WANNA KNOW!

*********
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
*********

p.s. I love my friends. They are simply the best. ALL of them. ;)


Listen to---> "At the cross" by: Hillsong 
(my all time favorite worship song. enjoy)


5 comments:

  1. Todays is "Two Is Better Than One" by Boys Like Girls feat. Taylor Swift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's is "This Womans Work" by Maxwell. I was watching Love & Basketball earlier!
    Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. favorite song today is "lead me" by Sanctus Real, and all of that is thanks to you! Thanks so much for being such a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, i love "all the way to texas"! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite song today is "Save a Place For Me" -Matthew West

    alyssa<3

    ReplyDelete