Wednesday, July 2, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 26)

How far along: 26 weeks

Total weight gain/inches: yesterdays numbers at my appointment.
132.6 lbs (total weight gain 9.6 lbs so far)
25 1/2 inches.

Maternity Clothes: Just tops, and Bella bands still.

Stretch Marks: I think I see some on my belly. Not sure.
& I'm okay with it.   

Sleep: Still takes me awhile to get comfortable, I have to have just the right amount of pillows, and once I fall asleep, I sleep very well.

Best moment this week: I really enjoyed yesterday, my appointment day, and spending the day with Bon & Maw-B. :)

Miss anything: currently...being able to breathe at night.

Movement: Indeed. & Today I get to start counting kicks. :)

Food Cravings: cereal. peach pies. water. pasta.

Anything make you queasy or sick: nothing this week has

Labor signs: none

Symptoms: tightness in my lower belly. frequent bathroom trips. 

Belly button IN or OUT: IN/OUT

Wedding rings ON/OFF: ON

Happy or Moody: Happy :)

Looking forward to: I have another doctor appointment this month, in 3 weeks, and I get to have another sonogram! (not looking forward to the glucose test that day. ugg) Then that weekend, we are going to Oklahoma. Can't wait to see you, and get new pictures of your sweet little self.

********
I think I may have mentioned in my last baby bird update that I attended a breast feeding class, last Tuesday.

During that class it was said that delayed cord clamping can help baby, and mom multiple ways. Especially if you are going to be breast feeding.

So I asked my doctor yesterday, what her thoughts were on it, and how she felt about it, she said that she would do whatever I wanted to do as long as bb and I are fine, then said that the "latest" thing people are actually requesting, rather than a delayed cord clamp, was to milk the umbilical cord.
Has anyone heard anything on milking the cord vs. a regular delayed cord clamp?

-malorie

No comments:

Post a Comment