Wednesday, July 16, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 28)

How far along: 28 weeks

77 more days!
_______________________________________________

Total weight gain/inches: No exact numbers, just bigger.

Maternity Clothes: Just tops, and Bella bands, but I should def. start considering maternity pants!

Stretch Marks: Not that I can tell. :)

Sleep: Still sleeping beautifully! Thank you Young Living Essential Oils.

Best moment this week: Feeling your movements. 

Miss anything: being able to tie my shoes & having britches to wear. :) 

Movement: Oh yes!

Food Cravings: cereal, noodles, & mandarin oranges.

Anything make you queasy or sick: I have had the random gag feeling start up again, every time I eat, but I don't ever throw-up. 

Labor signs: None.

Symptoms: I've been really sleepy this week, but thankful that when bedtime comes, I can sleep too! Praise.

Belly button IN or OUT: Officially OUT.

Wedding rings ON/OFF: ON

Happy or Moody: Very Emotional.

Looking forward to: my next Dr. appointment! Pagosa Springs, CO this weekend & My doctors appointment next Tuesday! :)

*******

Love always,
Mom

(hello belly button!)

No comments:

Post a Comment