Wednesday, July 9, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 27)

How far along: 27 weeks

6 months down, 3 more to go! :)
__________________________________________________

Total weight gain/inches: I don't have exact numbers,
 but I am willing to bet...bigger than last week!
I feel it.

Maternity Clothes: Just tops, and Bella bands still.

Stretch Marks: Nothing new since my last post.

Sleep: I have slept beautifully! Thank you Young Living Oils.

Best moment this week: Noticing that I have the indention's by my ribs on the upper part of my belly.
It made me flash back to being pregnant with Bonnie, and having the same thing. 

Miss anything: being able to tie my shoes. my goodness. 

Movement: Oh yes! Daddy and I watched you kick away last night before bed. 

Food Cravings: salad, cereal, fruit, fruit, fruit!!

Anything make you queasy or sick: nothing this week has.

Labor signs: None.

Symptoms: I haven't had any this week.

Belly button IN or OUT: Ehh, I'm just going to say out, it's out 90% of the time.

Wedding rings ON/OFF: ON

Happy or Moody: Moody (happy one minute, pouring tears the next. it's the silliest thing)

Looking forward to: my next Dr. appointment! :) July 22!

********


-momma 

No comments:

Post a Comment