Thursday, July 3, 2014

DIY

If you're a Pinterest junkie like myself, you probably came across this already...

very simple. took maybe an hour or so.

What you'll need:

*A pallet
*Blue spray paint (doesn't have to be spray paint.)
*Red spray paint.
*White paint.
*Painters tape.
*Paint brush(es),(I had to use several, I got mine from Dollar General.)
*Gloves (your choice, I'm a messy painter... I was completely finished painting, went to run some errands, and found white paint on my door. In.my.car...I know, I'm still confused??)
*Several Star cut outs.
* Your dog (also your choice :))




*******

Step 1:

I only had 3 star cut outs, so I made 5 more.

Step 2:

Taping of where the blue & stars will go.
Place stars where you'd like.
(that was kind of a two-in-one step)

Step 3:

Spray paint taped off area blue.
Remove stars a minute or so after...

Step 4:

Use paint brush, and paint stars white :)

Step 5:

wait about 5-7 minutes and remove tape, 
replace the same tape you removed, on the inside of  where it was taped off prior.

Step 6:

measure the length of your pallet to determine how wide you want your stripes to be.

Step 7:

I did mine 3 1/2 inches. 
Then you tape off where you will paint your white stripes.

Step 8: 

Spray paint your red stripes.
Remove Tape.
Paint your white stripes.

ALL DONE.


*******


BE BLESSED.
BE LOVED.

-malorie

*******

If you like Texas Country be sure and tune in to
 Steven and Brewer
on 
Texas Red Dirt Radio on KXIT 
Monday nights from 6-9pm.

www.kxit.com
Listen Live


 Don't forget to go LIKE their "Texas Red Dirt Radio on KXIT" Facebook page!

*******
*******
Services are offered to men, women, & children. 

*******
*******
*******

*******

*******

If you would like to have your business advertised on my blog, just send your company logo to my phone through text, or in a message on Facebook. 
It will be re-posted with every blog that I post, 
unless you call for it to be removed 
or updated!
FREE ADVERTISING PEOPLE! 
Spread the word!


LOVE,


-malorie 

No comments:

Post a Comment