Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Kitchen in progress

Hello!

Hope you are all having a great week so far, just want to share with you the start of my "Fiesta" themed Kitchen. 

I am loving all of the colors. :)










I still have several more ideas I would like to do with it...

until next time, Happy Tuesday All! 

******* 


Be blessed. Be loved.
-m. roberts

*******

Currently listening to: --> "Kiss Me When I'm Down" by: Ryan Kinder



*******

*******
If you like Texas Country be sure and tune in to
 Steven and Brewer
on 
Texas Red Dirt Radio on KXIT 
Monday nights from 6-9pm.

www.kxit.com
Listen Live


 Don't forget to go LIKE their "Texas Red Dirt Radio on KXIT" Facebook page!

*******

*******
Services are offered to men, women, & children. 

*******
*******
*******
*******

*******


*******

If you would like to have your business advertised on my blog, just send your company logo to my phone through text, or in a message on Facebook. 
It will be re-posted with every blog that I post, 
unless you call for it to be removed 
or updated!
FREE ADVERTISING PEOPLE! 
Spread the word!


LOVE,


-malorie 




No comments:

Post a Comment