Thursday, July 31, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 30)

(goodmorning bb belly)

How far along: 30 weeks

63 more days to go!
_______________________________________________

Total weight gain/inches: I feel bigger than last week. Don't have exact numbers.

Maternity Clothes: Just tops, and Bella bands, but I should really really really really start considering maternity pants.

Stretch Marks: Not that I can tell, but my belly has been really itchy this week! :)

Sleep: Still sleeping beautifully! Thank you Young Living Essential Oils.

Best moment this week: Buying cloth diapers for you. 

Miss anything: Having a big selection of clothes to wear, and being able to breathe.  

Movement: So much movement!!

Food Cravings: Fruits, Sweets, Pop, horrible things!

Anything make you queasy or sick: Nothing this week. 

Labor signs: None.

Symptoms: lower back ache, really congested, heartburn!

Belly button IN or OUT: OUT.

Wedding rings ON/OFF: ON

Happy or Moody: Happy :)

Looking forward to: my appointment next Tuesday.

(goodnight bb belly & Steven's dirty bathroom mirror :))

*******
At my last doctor appointment (July 22), my doctor told us that Maddie Lou is tiny.
I'm growing, & gaining great... she isn't.
So she wants to see me back in 2 weeks, so on Aug5th.
Being that we have eliminated that I'm not smoking, I don't drink, I eat.... a lot, I've stopped exercising, she wants to monitor her closely. I will have another ultrasound at my next appointment, and I believe she wants to hook me up and monitor me for a bit. She thinks it may the placement of the umbilical cord. The ideal place for the umbilical cord to attach is right in the center, but sometimes it attaches on the outer part of the placenta, which is fine, it's just that Maddie is not getting all that she could be from me, and so if this is the case, she will take her at 38 weeks, because by then she will be fully developed, all will be well, and bb can benefit way more from me at that point than staying in there another week or so!

So I will keep you all updated!

*******

Pictures from Oklahoma baby shower:




Everything was so great!
Food was amazing!

*******
 Cousins:
Creed, Bonnie, & Katey :)
*******

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete