Sunday, January 16, 2011

10 things I love Sunday.

Ok so I didn't blog yesterday. I know. Shame on me,
but I spent an amazing day with my.......
Oh so amazing friend: boy friend: laugh at everything partner:
Dustin Jay McFadden. ;)
he's pretty amazing. If I do say so myself.

he.makes.my.heart.go.pitter-patter <3

*******
now for my 10 thing I love this Sunday


RANGE ROVER. yes. please!
(one day. one day. in my dreams. sigh. isn't it precious)

BEING TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP.
(i love the feeling.)

a lazy day with Dustin. phenomenal.
(only thing missing. Bonnie Kayte.)

oHHh. Mmmm. Geee.
mouth watering now.
(270 Calories? No Thank You. I will just drool while thinking of how yummy you are.)


skittles.taste.the.rainbow. FALSE
but very yummy. favorite are the CRAZY CORE ones. ;)

I could seriously watch YouTube videos all day long.
True Story.

Could eat pizza all day everyday. I LAVA it.

my all time favorite actress. She's beautiful. && she snorts when she laughs.
sigh. A woman after my own heart. <3

need I say more. I wish all my clothes we're PINK.
that's it. that's all.

love this picture. & love the song.
"just a small town girl....livin in a lonely world"

*******
WHAT ARE YOUR 10 NEW THINGS YOU LOVE THIS SUNDAY??
*******

fun fact: I googled "Another word for amazing" & BLOODY AWESOME popped up.
weird. i know. but I thought that was so funny.
*******

-gotta go now. Dustin & I are going to make brownies. =P

p.s. I am sure missing Bonnie Kayte. She'll be with her Dad till Friday. =[
oH yes &&....4 more days till my birthday. ;) eeekk
fkjhasdfnafd  askdhfaksjbf sadfjhaskdnf!!!


Listen to--> "Oh, Tonight" by Josh Abbott Band

1 comment:

  1. OHh mmm Freakin gGG. your birthday is in 3 days......!!!!!!!
    oh and I pretty much Love pink toooooo (much). but Oh well. it makes me :) love youuu BFFFFP. That stands for best friend forever from plainview :p bahaha.

    love ashlei

    ReplyDelete