Monday, January 10, 2011

It.Most.Def.Felt.Like.A.Monday.

Ok so this day went by fast but yet so slow for me.
Here is what my day consist of.....

-I woke up at 5:30am
-finished up some laundry
-Took a shower
-Got Ready for school...then
-Woke my grumpy.not so much of a mornin person daughter up
(Arrow pointing at.....that my friend, would be baby drool. haha) 
click image to enlarge. PLEASE. lol
(took these pictures this morning right before I yelled "Bonnie Kayte wake up, you have school today" and her reply was "No. Just 1 minute momma, I sleepin") 
I live for. little moments. like that. ;)......
[moving along now....]
 I got her up and ready for "school"
-Got Her Everyday Cup of Milk, baggy full of cereal.
-Cut me up an apple for Breakfast (i ate 4 slices)
-and Bk and I were on our way to Lubbock.

I listened to Kari Jobe the whole way there. love her.
 Held Bonnie's Hand the whole way there too. (yes while driving) 
It's a mommy & bonnie thing...
she will ask me told hold her hand every time we get into the car to go somewhere. 
She started doing this right after she turned 1. 
My arms kills me once we get to Lubbock every morning. BUT 
anything for my sweet Bonnie. ;)

I then dropped Bonnie off at school
Then I myself went to school from 8:00am to 12:50
Ate 7 slices of apple for lunch
Then to work @ good ole' Estacado. (i really enjoy doing work study there) its fun.
Today I worked till 3:30
Picked BK up from school
Drove back to Plainview
Came home, changed clothes
Took Bonnie to Gymnastics
Then Devin and I went to work out
Then I picked Bonnie up from Gymnastics at 6
Came home
Ate dinner (good ole plain Salad haha)

(The Daniel Fast was a little tough today but I did it. Thanks to apples and prayer and water. Yum. I also went to the Laney with my sister Devin to work out. I ran for 30 minutes, I felt like I accomplished something today!)

I am now blogging with Bonnie Kayte asleep in my lap....

waiting for Dustin to call and tell me he made it to Lubbock.
I can NOT wait to see him.
5 or 6 days, however many days it was that he was gone, seemed like
FOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEVVVVVEERRRRR!
I sure have missed him.
_______________
WHAT DID YOUR DAY CONSIST OF??
_______________
Hope everyone had a good Monday.
Mine well....."It.Most.Def.Felt.Like.A.Monday"

*******
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
*******
p.s.....10 more days till my birthday!! ;)


Listen to -->  "Love like Crazy" by: Lee Brice

9 comments:

  1. Love that you're keeping up with the blog (2 days in a row...woot woot!) ...I'm still struggling with mine! :(

    Today didn't feel like a Monday to me! It went by pretty slow though! I am in Killeen visiting my sister...we played the Kinect and just hung out at the house! :)

    My brother-in-law went back to Iraq today and saying bye to him was rough but prayers and faith got us thru! Just watching all of the soldiers saying bye to their families made me remember to never take for granted my loved ones!

    Look forward to reading about the diet your on...I need to do something too...I gotta fit into my wedding dress in a couple of months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I saw this is your 3rd day in a row...even bigger WOOT WOOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was def.. a monday. Boo. Probably the worst one for me in a while. We'll talk tomorrow :) ohhh and i was thinking...since your on this diet thingy lol where are we gonna eat hahahaha?

    Love always, ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Super Mom!!! :) So proud of you Malorie!
    I remember when Jeremiah would ask to hold my hand when we were in the car... I miss that...but not the pain in my arm! LOL!!
    My day: Jason gifted me a roll of tickets (for Christmas) that says "Admit One" on one side and on the other side he wrote various things..one was "a day up stairs"...we live above our office where we work so I was thrilled when I saw that ticket!!!!
    So I was able to relax most of the day then spent the rest of it running errands and listening to Jeremiah play with his toys...I love to hear the conversations his dinos have!! Too cute! Now sitting here listening to Praise and Worship Music .... catching up on fb and posting on your blog. :)

    Love you Malorie! I sure missed your blogs! can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. from Emily Carrasco...
    now that was a very special incite into your day. i love reading your blogs it lets me get to know you...since i have not seen you in 20 plus years...i love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. love.LOVE.love the pictures!!!<3
    & i am soo glad you are sticking to your diet. i couldnt do it. The holding hands in the car thing is wayy cute.
    my monday was blahh! babysat. tried to stay warm on this freezing cold day. ordered pizza & watched tv with my babygirl. (:

    --Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet that you and Bonnie hold hands like that. that made me smile!! Sounds like you had a very good day! I hope today is a great day for you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww! she is absolutely ADORABLE!!
    and im glad im not the only one that has to drive and hold hands. Kyndall will have a major fit if i dont or if i let go! haha
    <3
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey
    guess i am with everyone on the bonnie handing holding thing *cute*...sorry am a little behind days thats why am barely responding....and monday for me was very slow..guess its cause am running to clocks at the same time mine in france and my body in the US..blah!!

    well great blog and picture of bonnie drooling haha

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete