Sunday, January 23, 2011

10 New Things I Love Sunday

10 NEW THINGS I LOVE THIS SUNDAY

1. BONNIE KAYTES LOVE FOR PLAY-DOH!! 

2.  ommm nom nom nom!!!


3. Shreks babies. aren't they sooo cute?!


4. Hearing Bonnie sing "How he loves us" (precious)

5. Bonnie Kaytes love for her iTouch. (she didn't let it out of her sight once today)

6. allsups burritos- need I say more. 

7. my girlies. ;) 

8. Bonnie & Dustin! ;)

9. waking up to the smell of Cinnamon Roll!

10. Letting Bonnie pour her own chocolate milk. haha.

******
I had a video blog for friday and saturday that I have been trying to upload but it is taken forever!!
When I get it posted or uploaded, I will let yall know. Sorry this is a day late!! 
Have a great week!
*******
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
*******

p.s. my birthday was amazing!! & i have the best girl friends ever!!


listen to--> "How He Loves Us" there are so many different versions of this song. but my favorite is of course sung by the gorgeous KARI JOBE, but "Me in Motion" "David Crowder Band" "Kim Walker" are some others who sings this song also! enjoy. I love this song. 





1 comment:

  1. I love the pics of Bonnie!! She is soo cute!! ;)
    Love you two!!

    ReplyDelete