Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Short & Sweet

hey guys,
Okay so I didn't blog last night and I wasn't going to blog tonight but I thought I'd take five minutes of my time to give you a little inside on what Bonnie and I have been up to...

Yesterday: Tuesday: 1/11/11
Bonnie and I had our same little routine. ONLY we got to see Dustin for the first time since he's been back from his trip and we all watched Finding Nemo. for the thousandth time. it never gets old. ;) moving on.... the down side of yesterday was that both Dustin and Bonnie were sick. & I had a Final (that I hardly studied for) & I missed a volleyball game I was suppose to attend. No Big Deal. Just wanted y'all to know that there was other things I didn't do other than not blog. sigh. 

now to squeeze in my day today before I am called by a sick baby to go to bed,

Today: 1/12/11
Again Bonnie and I had our same little routine. Woke up went to school, work, home, workout, all that goood stuff! The down side of today is that Bonnie is still sick, running fever, weird thing is....she ONLY run fever at night?? So off to the doctor we go tomorrow. Please pray for her. She is so restless tonight. She has asleep for going on an hour but wakes up crying just not feeling good at all. ;( make me so sad, when I can only do so much, but "so much" doesn't fix it. BUT she will get BETTER I just know it. and I also didn't get to see Dustin today, he is still sick as well. I feel like he is still away in Cabo. dislike? YUP. Dislike.much. Hope Bonnie and him both get to feelin better. 

Oh yes & I am still doing good with my fast && I have been to the gym everyday this week so far. 
WOO-Hoo!

So sorry this so "short & sweet". BUT It is time. I must go cuddle with Bonnie now.

BUT, before I go I'd like to say Happy Birthday to a very dear friend of mine. 
MEAGAN HOOKS!!
Happy 21st! ;)
*****
Hope everyone had a good HUMP day.
******
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
******
p.s. 8 MORE DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY!! Ahhhhh No big deal. ;)


Listen to--> "Small Town Kid" by: Eli Young Band. 
(Just a FUN fact. This is probably the Best song to run on a treadmill to, don't ask why. just take my word for it. ;) Goodnight)

No comments:

Post a Comment