Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh Happy Day.......

Ok so its a new year and I am pumped.
I didn't make a new years resolution this year,
Because last year I failed miserably. No Internet for one day each week! Ha. I know right. Who was I kidding. sigh. But today January 9th I have come up with FOUR new year resolutions.

1.) Eat healthy.
2.) Find a church home.
3.) Soak up every moment that I have with Bonnie Kayte & take as many pictures of & with her as I possibly can.
4.) write more personal blogs.

*******
moving on...

Last Monday the 3rd I started the SLIM FAST diet. 
I drink a shake for breakfast, lunch, and then at dinner I am suppose to be eating a 500 calorie meal.
So daily I take in from 500-780 calories. Not too shabby. anyhow. I have really enjoyed it. 1.) I have saved
a ridiculous amount of money not eating out and 2.) eating out everyday and every meal just wasn't good for me in general so I feel really good. Crazy what NO COKE and NO FAST FOOD can do for you. ;)

anyhow throughout this past week being that I have really enjoyed the diet, and am so ready for the end results.

Nevertheless... this past Wedensday I was asked by a very special friend of mine to attend church with him on Sunday (today) and I said "Ok. Sounds good. Itsa deal", So here I am, sitting on the couch while my little girl naps and I am just so very thankful that Joseph invited me to church today. Very good word this morning & on top  of that... I needed to hear every word. ;) Surprised? Not at all. "Never loose the wonder of our Lord"

Majority of the church is participating in "The Daniel Fast"... What is "The Daniel Fast" you ask, it is a very healthy way to eat and is full of nutritious  and healthy foods. That consist of ALL FRUITS, ALL VEGGIES, ALL WHOLE GRAINS, ALL NUTS AND SEEDS, ALL LEGMES (dried beans, pinto beans etc.), ALL QUALITY OILS, BEVERAGES:  SPRING WATER:DISTILLED WATER OR OTHER PURE WATERS. 
-Anyhow, when I heard this I thought it was really neat that I had started the Slim Fast diet last monday and could totally relate to some of the things mentioned during service (mind you my diet isn't anything to compare to "The Daniel Fast" I have to say...its pretty hardcore) -as the service went on... like I was saying so many things were mentioned that I could relate to..such as... While on this diet or any other diet we tend to try and
find ways to include food that can NOT be part of the diet..which in another perspective reflects on us justifying our sin. It's so crazy that we humans tend to do  that so often, we try and justify the bad things we do to seem somewhat good and we do whatever we can to talk ourselves and others into believing something that is not right, but so very wrong. I can almost definitely say to that statement that I am GUILTY to doing that. everyone is. That is if we are all being truthful. just sayin...

That being said... that was just one of the cool things that caught my attention during this mornings service. Dieting and incorporating it into your daily life,  spiritually and physically. So tomorrow. Monday the 10th. I am going to join the other 100 people in The Daniel Fast these next 14 to 15 days and I am so excited 
to see what God is going to speak to me throu my time of fasting & throu prayer. During these next few weeks I will open my eyes and heart to what God wants and not what Malorie wants. 
No more, "I'm waiting for change" "I'm waiting for healing" "I'm waiting for God to intervene", I AM simply claiming all of it, change, healing, and for him to intervene. 
2 Corinthians 5:7 says, "We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight".
-I'm pumped. ;)

*God desires to set us free from things that have bound or restrained us.
*God desires that we share his greatness with others.
*God desires bringing healing into our lives.
Amen. 
*******
Sorry if that was lengthy.... Now for my, 
10 things I love Sunday
1. (oh my goodness, i love her tattoos!)

2. (La La La LOVE TOM shoes. so badly want the black sparkly and Burlap ones.) 

3. (Jason Aldean. I can NOT wait for his concert Jan. 30th) #sighing
p.s. thank you Dustin for the early bday present. ur amazing.

4. (black lace. LOVE it)

5. (Gray nail polish. Currently wearing it. Chipped. haha)

6. (this picture in general. when I saw it, it made go awwww)

7. (this tattoo. very cool. would never get it thou.)

8. (white rice. i have learned...less is more.)

9. (Need I say more? If all else fails... GOOGLE IT!)

10. (cute picture. but true story. I'd never to that to my lens.)

WHAT ARE YOUR 10 THINGS YOU LOVE THIS SUNDAY?
*******
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
*******
P.S sorry for such a lengthy blog. But I just wanted to share with you. ;)
Oh yes and ummm 11 more days till my birthday!
Oh Oh and Dustin comes back tomorrow. I sure have missed him. a lot.
Oh Oh Oh and I heard this and also wanted to share it... 
"Be careful with the words you listen to this week. Don't listen to negative words."
*********
Peace Out Cub Scout.

*********

Listen to --> "Healer" by: Kari Jobe

4 comments:

  1. Ohmygoodness!!! I love your top 10 things!!! They hit me everytime!!! I'm gonna marry Jason Aldean!!!!
    -and I'm glad your back in church!!
    -I lava you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    its Katie-Bug by the wayyy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing as it isn't sunday anymore....i'll just tell you some of the things i love all the time :)

    *Starbucks
    *Chapstick/Lip gloss
    *Uggs
    *Cosmo
    *Clothes
    *The rain
    *My Phone
    *That butterfly feeling you get when you're nervous

    thats all for now :)
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! On Sunday I had several favorite things...even though it's not Sunday.... LOL!!
    Helping in the sound booth at morning services
    Haiti Mission Trip Meeting! I'm so excited!!
    SNOW!! :)
    Lunch with my Mother-in-law & friends
    Watching Jason & Jeremiah build a snowman
    Taking pics of the snow
    Burt's Bees Lip Balm! :)
    Watching movies with my hubby <3
    Cuddling with my little kittens Bella & Daisy
    Hearing Daisy purr as she sits on my shoulder

    :) And of course.... the Mercy & Grace my Saviour has for me!

    ReplyDelete