Wednesday, January 19, 2011

21

ok. short & sweet blog tonight.
today. i dropped my iPhone an the screen went completely white, with little random black lines throu it,
ya, i know. I cried. like 3 times. then Jessica Hatch, my amazing friend told me about a place called Double T, took it there, and like magic 2 hours after I dropped my phone off, the guy fixed it. & I squealed...like 4 times when I held it in my hand & could see the screen again.
- came home. did ZUMBA with my sister. and it kicked our butt. literally.
- Then I came to Olton to see my favorite guy. & he made me some yummy dinner!! ;)
Did I take pictures?? of course I did. I will have to share another time thou...
because, I have homework...and can't blog very long tonight. boo.
(oh yes & we watched American Idol.)

it's friggen cold outside right now, & i will be sad, & there is a 50% chance I might cry if I wake up & see snow. just sayin.
Because............

It's my Birthday in like a couple minutes && i'll be 21!!!!!
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

*******
good night to all. ;)) (<-- double chinned smile. happy much.)
*******
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
*******

P.S. I can't wait to see Bonnie on Friday! I'm gunna hug her & squeeze & love her & kiss her....
i miss her. a lot.

4 minutes till my birthday!!! No big deal.<3

Listen to--> "Happy Birthday" by: (you sing the song to me) muahahahaha!


1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALORIE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! GOD BLESS YOU :) <3

    ReplyDelete