Saturday, June 28, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 19)

May 14, 2014



Today you are as big as a mango.
I love mango.
We love mango.

How far along: 19 weeks

Total weight gain: I am not sure, last appointment I weighed 126.

Maternity Clothes: not yet.

Stretch Marks: no new ones... yet.

Sleep: hardly ever :(

Best moment this week: every wednesday is my best moment. I turn a new week, so today has been the best.

Miss anything: sleep!

Movement: not yet!

Food Cravings: mexican food, salty things, cantaloupe, gallo salame, cereal, chocolate milk, pickles.

Anything make you queasy or sick: If I am not eating.. I'm sick!

Labor signs: none

Symptoms: lower back ache.

Belly button IN or OUT: IN

Wedding rings ON/OFF: ON

Happy or Moody: Ehh... depends.

Looking forward to: meeting you... and sleeping better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment