Sunday, June 29, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 24)

June 18, 2014


How far along: 24 weeks

Total weight gain/inches: Don't have exact numbers, but I am definitely growing! When I look down, I can barely see my toes.

Maternity Clothes: wearing Bella Bands, and some of the tops Aunt Stacey sent me!

Stretch Marks: no new ones!

Sleep: This week my routine is off. Your daddy is out of town for work (training) in Kansas. So I am sleeping weird hours, but at-least I am sleeping!

Best moment this week: Since you scared me on Saturday by me not being able to feel any movement, I've really enjoyed laying down, and feeling/watching you kick every day.

Miss anything: Bonnie Kayte and daddy

Movement: you're a busy little bb

Food Cravings: corn pops cereal. lemon berry slush. sugar cookie from the sugar shack. house salad with ranch. today specifically was chicken fried steak & mashed potatoes.

Anything make you queasy or sick: forgetting to eat!

Labor signs: lots of tightness, lower part of my belly, some days it's all over, and that really hurts.

Symptoms: cravings, growing belly, really sleepy this week, belly tightness, very emotional.

Belly button IN or OUT: IN/OUT

Wedding rings ON/OFF: ON

Happy or Moody: both.

Looking forward to: Feeling you kick daily. Growing weekly. You to be here. & for your daddy to get home tonight from Kansas!

No comments:

Post a Comment