Sunday, June 29, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 21)

May 28, 2014

How far along: 21 weeks

Total weight gain: still not exactly sure. I have an appointment next week though!

Maternity Clothes: not just yet, but your Aunt Stacey sent me a big box of maternity clothes.

Stretch Marks: no new ones in sight :)

Sleep: Last night I slept great! Best sleep I've had in a long time!

Best moment this week: Easy.... today! It's Wednesday!

Miss anything: your daddy

Movement: I felt you move for the first time Monday! May 26, 2014. It was a bunch of little flutters in one spots, then one big one. :) I smiled.

Food Cravings: breakfast burritos, chips & salsa, mango, cantaloupe, & Taco Villa!

Anything make you queasy or sick: same as last week.

Labor signs: none.

Symptoms: this past Sunday, I officially saw leakage from my boobs. 

Belly button IN or OUT: IN

Wedding rings ON/OFF: ON

Happy or Moody: Happy :)

Looking forward to: going home to daddy this weekend, and attending Bonnie's bubble/water day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment