Sunday, June 29, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 25)

June 25, 2014

How far along: 25 weeks

Total weight gain/inches: I can't wait to go to the doctor next week to get these numbers!

Maternity Clothes: Just tops, and Bella bands.

Stretch Marks: no new ones in sight :)

Sleep: Take me awhile to get comfortable, I have to have just the right amount of pillows, and once I fall asleep, I sleep very well.

Best moment this week: Wednesday :)

Miss anything: Bonnie Kayte and daddy

Movement: the most amount of movement ever, has been this week.

Food Cravings: cereal. cherries with the seeds. pizza. salad. peach pies. water!

Anything make you queasy or sick: nothing this week has!

Labor signs: none

Symptoms: tightness in my lower belly. frequent bathroom trips. emotional. 

Belly button IN or OUT: IN/OUT

Wedding rings ON/OFF: ON

Happy or Moody: Happy :)



Looking forward to: my doctors appointment next Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment