Sunday, June 29, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 23)

June 11, 2014


How far along: 23 weeks

Total weight gain: Don't have exact numbers, but I bet it's more than last week :)

Maternity Clothes: Today I wore my first Motherhood shirt 

Stretch Marks: no new. cocoa butter has been my good friend.

Sleep: I'm lovin' it

Best moment this week: Easy.... today! It's Wednesday, and I have a  baby bump. :)

Miss anything: Bonnie Kayte

Movement: you are still a busy busy girl. more and more movement everyday.

Food Cravings: cereal. lemon berry slush. mrs. bairds pies. 

Anything make you queasy or sick: cherry or apple pies 

Labor signs: none.

Symptoms: leaky boobs, lower backache 

Belly button IN or OUT: IN/OUT

Wedding rings ON/OFF: ON

Happy or Moody: Happy :)

Looking forward to: meeting you. holding you. feeding you.

No comments:

Post a Comment