Friday, June 27, 2014

my favorite girl....

October 28, 2013

I talked to my sweet Bonnie girl tonight, and of course we just talked, and talked. She questioned me if I remembered her baby pictures when I was packing up our apartment, she asked me how many days till someone else could move into our old apartment, I said 3 days, "oh! 3 days! Like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 days??" No silly just 3. "Oh yes, like 1,2,3 days" yes, that was perfect, just like that 1,2,3 days!

Then I went on to tell her of some other stories that she thought were just oh so funny, & I could literally picture her sweet little face laughing, just like in this picture. she laughs, laughs, laughs, and when it's a really good story, I get a good hearty throw her head back kinda laugh, makes my life every.time. she does it, like... I pretty much live for those. We end the call with all of our I love you's, and me asking her the rehearsed question that I do before she goes to bed, with or without me, "Bon Bon, do you know what a kiss on the shoulder means?" (Following the question I usually kiss her on the shoulder) and she'll say "thhhat, you're good" and I'll say "nooo, it means you're perfect" she'll say "oh yes and kiss me back on l shoulder. 😊

After we hung up the phone, because we had to... it was bedtime, she called me back, I answered with "yesss?" She said "momma, um um when I call you tomorrow, can you tell me those stories again and and don't forget them ok?". Gosh I love her & miss her so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment