Sunday, June 29, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 22)

June 4, 2014 (Doctor appointment @ 9:15am)



Today you are the size of a spaghetti squash.

How far along: 22 weeks.

Total weight gain/inches: 129 lbs, 21 inches.
(What I weighed at my past appointments:
4/18/14: 123 lbs
5/2/14: 126 lbs
6/4/14: 129 lbs)

Maternity Clothes: not  yet.

Stretch Marks: no new ones in sight :)

Sleep: It's getting a lot better! Thank Goodness!

Best moment this week: last night, I saw you kick :), and today... it's Wednesday!
18 weeks left!

Miss anything: Bonnie Kayte 

Movement: Yes. You're a busy girl.

Food Cravings: cereal, Taco Villa, donuts :)

Anything make you queasy or sick: forgetting to eat.

Labor signs: Lately, I have had lots of pressure down low, but that apparently normal. I just didn't experience this until way later in my pregnancy with Bonnie Kayte.

Symptoms: leg cramps, lower back ache, pressure. 

Belly button IN or OUT: IN/OUT :)

Wedding rings ON/OFF: ON

Happy or Moody: Fair share of both =/

Looking forward to: Starting my baby shower registries at Target & Babies R Us. My baby shower in Oklahoma, in July. Meeting you. 

Next appointment: July 1, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment