Sunday, June 29, 2014

baby bird #2 (week 20)

May 21, 2014


How far along: 20 weeks

Total weight gain: I am not sure, but my clothes are fitting tighter.

Maternity Clothes: no yet :)

Stretch Marks: no new ones... yet.

Sleep: hardly any this week. night time, I never sleep. during the day, i get a few hours in.

Best moment this week: Today! it's Wednesday!

Miss anything: still missing sleep.

Movement: not yet.

Food Cravings: noodles, mango, breakfast burritos, chips & salsa.

Anything make you queasy or sick: I can go without eating so often. However, this week while I am eating anything, I get a random gag reflex going. It will last about 5 minutes, then go away. 

Labor signs: none

Symptoms: lower back ache. leg cramps. headaches.

Belly button IN or OUT: IN

Wedding rings ON/OFF: ON

Happy or Moody: majority of this week...happy :)

Looking forward to: Being home with daddy ( I am in Plainview for the month of May), and your arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment