Sunday, March 28, 2010

10 things I love Sunday

Hi friends.
Sorry for not blogging yesterday.
I just relaxed at home with my sweet family. It was nice.

Ok here it is...

10 NEW things I love Sunday!

my pink ipod. (music makes me smile)

steamed rice YUM. (minus what ever is in the bowl to the left)


being "mom" =)


PEEPS! (word! they are the bomb!)


Cherry Blossom trees! (yes please!)


raking. (even thou I got a blister!)


this shirt! (adorable! I want it!)


the color "PINK"


head bands


relaxing. ahhhhh. (source)

What are you 10 NEW things you love this SUNDAY?

_________________________________
BE BLESSED. BE LOVED.
_________________________________

P.S. I ate at Wendys for the 1st time today.
I had a cheese burger with mayo and pickles ONLY.
annnd
IT WAS AWESOME!!
I ATE A SQUARE HAMBURGER! YAY!

i love all of you!
now i am off to water the grass. lol.
and edit pictures! YAY!


listen to---> "Here In This Moment" by: Beckah Shae

4 comments:

  1. lol, I can't believe how long it took you to try the square hamburgers. They are really good! I love Cherry Blossom Trees too! They are so pretty! Sorry you got a blister, Ouch. I have never had peeps and with all the talk on facebook and now your blog Im going to have to try them. Im really curious now =) Btw, it was good seeing you at church. I miss being there every Sunday. You look great! I saw Bonnie from a distance and she is getting so big! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! i still have yet to try the square burger, but i am SOOOO glad to hear that im not the only one who hasnt tried one! Maybe i'll go to Wendy's soon! :) I have never tried peeps either. Oh but i do love the cherry blossom scent!

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i was in old navy yesterday and i saw a shirt that said peace, love, peeps and i totally thought of you :)
    you have never tryed wendys squared hamburgers till yesterday :) they are delsih...:) ans so is there coke frostys :)
    and i must say i LOVE planning for a big event its so exciting especially when its your babys first BDAY!!! :) :)

    have a great day girl...and a blessed one tooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok sticking with my usual 3... it's a good number right?
    1.love, love, love our new pastors... can't even put to words how much I appreciate their love and passion for people and the Lord.
    2.Love the old ceiling tiles i found for
    $25
    3. Love to hear other people pray out loud.

    If I can find you that shirt I am buying it for you... it is too cute
    Love ya Shelly (not Shannon)

    ReplyDelete