Monday, March 8, 2010

Bedtime with Elmo...

hmm Today was a great day.
Monday good day...I know!
Got lots done and I didn't even make my everyday "To Do List" YAY maybe this year I will not take out an entire rainforest, just maybe!!
annd I got to go to GIRLFRIENDS UNLIMITED! Which is always a good thing.
I love to have fellowship with all my girl friends!!=)

@ Girlfriends!
Thirsty?
What for?
"I thirst for God, the living God" Psalm 42:2
*I want to thirst for God like David did..................
*I want to praise God everywhere where I go, in everything I do, in everything I say, NO MATTER who or what is in my surroundings!
-BE FILLED WITH LIVING WATER!
-the word is alive and real.
Constantly be wanting more!!

****************************************

yaaaaaawwwwwnnnn........................
((I just made that as obnoxious as possible. No reasoning.))
Now round 2 of getting Bonnie to stay in her bed.
Hello Bedtime with Elmo.....
"We should get some shut eye......"
"Sleeping is very important...it keeps your energized so you can wake up and run and play with friends!"
"There is nothing to be scared of.....everything is in the exact same place as when the light is on!"
*ELMO'S DAD IS A GREAT GUY!!
*sigh...must go to sleeppp...like 5 minutes ago would have been good!*

haha we are so sleepy...can u tell?! sure you can!


be blessed.be loved.
-malorie.


1 comment:

  1. yall are so cute miss yall and I love your blog it such a blessing to see God through all of us young kids your an inspiration to many girls malorie and I thank God for that I love you and your family and I am blessed to have all of you in our lives!
    Kassie & Nicholas

    ReplyDelete